Last undefeated in trouble A-Rod needs to make up a 30 point deficit
Damn son. :shock:

More points than a 9-2 team :lol:

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro

Re: 2016 Season Discussion

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:24 am

The playoffs look pretty set. We *COULD* see a change at the 5-6 seed but it looks unlikely, not only needing multiple results and looking at the schedule but also with the tiebreakers.

So we would have:

Midwest Limeys vs Decimated

Multiple Scorgasms vs Raging Inferno

Should be pretty good games. ML and Dec, despite being 4 wins different, are only about 45 points different. MS and RI are 1 game and 80 odd points apart so again quite close. I'm very happy I don't have to go against Brady, but Cousins has been good lately also, and no doubt Dio has an uber-stud in Bell who could single-handedly win the game and some decent options at WR.

Dionosys
Captain
Captain

Re: 2016 Season Discussion

Postby Dionosys » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:50 pm

Multiple Scorgasms wrote:The playoffs look pretty set. We *COULD* see a change at the 5-6 seed but it looks unlikely, not only needing multiple results and looking at the schedule but also with the tiebreakers.

So we would have:

Midwest Limeys vs Decimated

Multiple Scorgasms vs Raging Inferno

Should be pretty good games. ML and Dec, despite being 4 wins different, are only about 45 points different. MS and RI are 1 game and 80 odd points apart so again quite close. I'm very happy I don't have to go against Brady, but Cousins has been good lately also, and no doubt Dio has an uber-stud in Bell who could single-handedly win the game and some decent options at WR.

There are a couple of things that could shake up the playoff picture but 5 teams are set for Tier A right now. That 6th spot is between PFS and Decimated while the 5 and 6 spots are not locked in yet for seeding as well as 1 and 2. It's great that week 13 will still be a major factor in how the playoffs will look.