New Commissioner for 2016

The league forum for the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy League

Moderators: TrueDawg, monkeybones, Dionosys

monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

New Commissioner for 2016

Postby monkeybones » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:26 pm

As I said earlier this off season I'm stepping down as the commissioner at the end of this season. I've been the commissioner of this league since the 2009 season and I think it's time to step down and let another owner take over.

Dionosys (Raging Inferno) has agreed to take over as the commissioner beginning in 2016. He has already been very helpful when I was on vacation and not able to update the forum or MFL. I will continue as the commissioner for this season but I wanted to let everyone know of the change in case there are times when Dionosys needs to update the forum or MFL this season.

The plan is to have Dionosys take on the commissioner role with me acting as the backup to help with the day to day activities.

Being the commissioner of this league has been fun and challenging. It's not an easy job but one I took seriously. I hope the league is in as good of shape now, as it was when I took over.

Dre
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: New Commissioner for 2016

Postby Dre » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:30 pm

Just wanna say thanks MB for the years of service, you've done a great job and I always found you very fair and approachable

Also thanks to Dionosys for agreeing to take on the role

sprtsfrk208
Captain
Captain

Postby sprtsfrk208 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Dre wrote:Just wanna say thanks MB for the years of service, you've done a great job and I always found you very fair and approachable

Also thanks to Dionosys for agreeing to take on the role

I second Dre on this. MB has done an outstanding job running this league! I look forward to Dionosys taking over!

StuUKWI
Captain
Captain

Postby StuUKWI » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:39 pm

Thirded. Thanks to you both!