IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

The league forum for the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy League

Moderators: Dionosys, monkeybones

User avatar
Dionosys
Starter
Starter
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:21 pm

IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby Dionosys » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Ok so we have an usual situation that has arose in our league. One team did not submit a lineup during the playoffs. This isn't the 1st time this season this owner has failed to submit a full lineup

This is what has been decided so far:
Dimeo Crime Family has been removed from Tecmo League and will be replaced for 2018 with a new team owner. In the interim I will submit a lineup for the duration of the playoffs to ensure we have a competitive completion of the season playoffs.
Now just to let everyone know, this isn't a fun nor do I expect popular decision to make and I'm ok taking on the burden of making that decision.

Now on to the league vote. Here is where things stand:
We will remove all parties who have got an interest in this vote. Myself, MB, Dre, and Limeys. Sorry to you guys but I want an unbiased league vote and we all have too much at stake to be part of this vote. Below is what is at stake:
Raging Inferno: Owner of PFS 2018 1st round pick
Dung Brother: Owner of Dimeo Crime Family 1st round pick
Peanuts for Sale: Owner of Midwest Limey's 1st round Pick and owns own 2nd round pick (2-1 at stake also)
Midwest Limeys: Owns own 2nd round pick (2-1 at stake)

What will be voted on is as follows. Please vote "leave it as is" or vote "submit week 12 lineup" I need this done by 9:00 AM EST on 12/12/17.

That's pretty much it. for the vote. 5 vote passes. Any questions, here is my # please text me and also who you are in test. 989-331-2325

Multiple Scorgasms
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:22 pm

submit lineup, not even a decision
16 teams, $125,000 salary cap, start: 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR, 1 TE | Champion: 2009
QB: Carr (300), Bortles (300)
RB: Gurley (11,000), Shady (21,800)
WR: Brown (23,000), Beckham (1000), Cooks (8000), Roberts (300), C. Williams (300)
TE: Gronk (9600), Henry (500)
Record: 0-0 | Cap space: $38,900


14 teams, PPR, $125,000 salary cap, start: 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR, 1 TE | Champion: 2013, 2017
QB: Wentz (1500), Garoppolo (300)
RB: Zeke (12,500), Gordon (10,000), D. Johnson (300)
WR: Julio (33,100), Allen (38,400), Diggs (3300), M. Jones (300), Pryor (6800), Ross (600), Samuel (300)
TE: Howard (1500)
Record: 0-0 | Cap space: $14,100

Dre
Captain
Captain
Posts: 916
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:52 am

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby Dre » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Multiple Scorgasms wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:22 pm
submit lineup, not even a decision
+1

sprtsfrk208
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:46 am
Location: Michigan

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby sprtsfrk208 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Dre wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm
Multiple Scorgasms wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:22 pm
submit lineup, not even a decision
+1
+2

VanElls
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:11 am

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby VanElls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Submit lineup

User avatar
TrueDawg
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2543
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 am

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby TrueDawg » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:19 pm

With all due respect, the commissioner does not have the power to simply remove an owner. While it may be a formality, a majority vote is technically required to remove someone, and I think it should be observed.

Below is a quote from the rules...in the meantime, however, a lineup should be submitted on his behalf.
Additionally, if an owner is classified an absentee owner, an owner(s) involved in collusion, or an owner who’s overall participation is inadequate (inadequate could mean not responding to trade offers in a timely manner, not participating in off-season activities, and even just overall fantasy football ability), a league vote can be called for by the commissioner or any two owners. A majority vote by the league will be required to remove an owner from the league.

User avatar
SSHoundz
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby SSHoundz » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:48 pm

yes to boot'm

yes to submit the lineup

you can't get kicked out for a 12 game losing streak can you...

Tom155
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:55 am

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby Tom155 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:33 am

Multiple Scorgasms wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:22 pm
submit lineup, not even a decision
Agreed

User avatar
Dionosys
Starter
Starter
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby Dionosys » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:25 am

TrueDawg wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:19 pm
With all due respect, the commissioner does not have the power to simply remove an owner. While it may be a formality, a majority vote is technically required to remove someone, and I think it should be observed.

Below is a quote from the rules...in the meantime, however, a lineup should be submitted on his behalf.
Additionally, if an owner is classified an absentee owner, an owner(s) involved in collusion, or an owner who’s overall participation is inadequate (inadequate could mean not responding to trade offers in a timely manner, not participating in off-season activities, and even just overall fantasy football ability), a league vote can be called for by the commissioner or any two owners. A majority vote by the league will be required to remove an owner from the league.
I apologize for taking a swift and unpopular action without a formal league vote. I was following how I interpreted the portion under absentee owner that states "However, the commissioner’s holds the final decision on league membership."

Enough of the required votes have come in to submit a lineup so that has been completed and the previous weeks lineup was submitted.

Xulu Bak
Captain
Captain
Posts: 942
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:08 pm

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby Xulu Bak » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:15 am

Seems everything has already been resolved, but for the record, I agree with both removal and submitting lineup.

User avatar
monkeybones
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1451
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby monkeybones » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:22 am

I obviously vote for removal if it’s needed.

User avatar
TrueDawg
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2543
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 am

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby TrueDawg » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:56 am

Dionosys wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:25 am
I apologize for taking a swift and unpopular action without a formal league vote. I was following how I interpreted the portion under absentee owner that states "However, the commissioner’s holds the final decision on league membership."

Enough of the required votes have come in to submit a lineup so that has been completed and the previous weeks lineup was submitted.
No need to apologize...I saw that line in the rules too. It's not that I disagree with removing Aeroman... we voted him out of the KFFL Dynasty league a year or two ago for the same reason. And I have no doubt we'd get enough votes to remove him here. It's just sortof a "due process" thing... but it's important because it prevents the commish from simply removing owners because he doesn't like them or whatever. I'm not saying you'd do that, but...

Anyway, I vote in favor of removing Aeroman

OnABloodbuzz
Starter
Starter
Posts: 598
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby OnABloodbuzz » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Replace

VanElls
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:11 am

Re: IMPORTANT!!! League Vote!

Postby VanElls » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:48 am

Remove him.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest