Aaron Curry - Demoted!

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Aaron Curry - Demoted!

Postby Shawn » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Not good news for a player once labeled as "can't miss" back when he was drafted :thumbdown:

Former No. 4 overall pick Aaron Curry has lost his starting strong-side linebacker job to rookie K.J. Wright.
Athletic and productive at Wake Forest, Curry was highly regarded in the scouting community entering the 2009 draft. He's failed to make impact plays in Seattle, though, managing just 5.5 sacks and one interception as a 30-game starter the past two seasons. He had been removed from nickel packages after a dropped interception and blown coverage last week. The Tacoma News Tribune suggests Curry could go on the trade block. With no guaranteed money left on his contract, Curry can be released in 2012.
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Re: Aaron Curry - Demoted!

Postby BradyT » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:32 am

He was never really an IDP option and even before that season he came out, I told people I´d be buying Laurinaitis instead(possibly Maualuga, too). But as a NFL player, I thought there was way more to expect.Not sure what went wrong...
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11