chaney, tullock for harrison, spikes

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
??Droppedballs??
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

chaney, tullock for harrison, spikes

Postby ??Droppedballs?? » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:10 pm

trade i recently was involved in

i get: tullock, chaney and d avery

i traded: harrison and b spikes

this was offered to me and i was a little puzzled because i thought it was favoring me, i get two 4-3 mlb, and yea they both will be starting mlb, for an aging pass rusher and a young 2 down lb, he even threw in a wr, which is on a short list of possible cut players, i asked a couple of my buddies and they said do it, which i was going to do anyways but i like hearing others thoughts, so what do you guys thing of my trade?

this give me briggs, cahney, harris, derrick johnson, tulloch and dj williams as my lbing core

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Re: chaney, tullock for harrison, spikes

Postby Misfit74 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:04 am

??Droppedballs?? wrote:trade i recently was involved in

i get: tullock, chaney and d avery

i traded: harrison and b spikes

this was offered to me and i was a little puzzled because i thought it was favoring me, i get two 4-3 mlb, and yea they both will be starting mlb, for an aging pass rusher and a young 2 down lb, he even threw in a wr, which is on a short list of possible cut players, i asked a couple of my buddies and they said do it, which i was going to do anyways but i like hearing others thoughts, so what do you guys thing of my trade?

this give me briggs, cahney, harris, derrick johnson, tulloch and dj williams as my lbing core
Though Harrison is the best player in the deal with Tulloch moving between two positions in Detroit and maybe coming off the field on passing-downs, depending on your Pts/Sack this should favor you. Chaney doesn't have the MLB job in Philly - Casey Mathews does - though it may not stay that way. So far that's the case, w/ Chaney losing value at SLB. Because of Harrison's age, injuries (two recent back surgeries) and Spike's limited upside I think I still like it well enough for you because of Tulloch and Avery.
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

MR ROURKE
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby MR ROURKE » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:12 am

I'd take the Tullock side

Biggcmo
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Biggcmo » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Good trade for you, i would have accepted as well
2010 Gridiron Dynasty Football Classic 3 Champ!!

Twitter: @Bossmancmo