Thoughts on Jamar Chaney???

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
Biggcmo
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Thoughts on Jamar Chaney???

Postby Biggcmo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:22 pm

What do u guys think about Jamar Chaney as a LB2??? I see that the DLF Essential guide has him ranked at 12 for dynasty linebackers. Does he live up to his ranking and continue the hot finish from last year??? And what round would be appropriate to draft him as LB2??
2010 Gridiron Dynasty Football Classic 3 Champ!!

Twitter: @Bossmancmo

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Re: Thoughts on Jamar Chaney???

Postby Misfit74 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:24 pm

I think if he is established as the starting MLB he's a legit LB2, potentially bordering on LB1 based on what he did in limited audition last season. I would draft him as a LB2, yes. FWIW, he was the 25th LB off the board in a recent dynasty start-up I was a part of; went 18.07 overall.
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

MR ROURKE
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Thoughts on Jamar Chaney???

Postby MR ROURKE » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:22 am

25th LB off the board seems a lot better then 12th. He's got a good chance to be the starting MLB for the Eagles this season. My main issue is that I think his short term value is better then his long term value. I don't think the Eagles see Chaney as the guy to be their long term MLB, so I wouldn't want to invest in him at a high value. I'd possibly be selling Chaney, if I would get some nice value for him.