Better DL dyno add

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Better DL dyno add

Postby Kkiddynamite » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:29 am

Looking to stash a guy for upside.

2 pt solo 1 pt asst 3 pt sack

Jonathon Allen
Turay
Tyquan Lewis
Maurice Hurst
Arden Key
BJ Hill
Sheldon Rankins
Jordan Willis

Allen has talent and draft pedigree... Hill has been solid but know little about him. As an LSU fan have seen plenty of Arden Key and he is raw but gifted athlete. Is it wrong to factor in how these guys teams will be ahead? For instance Oak isnt playing with a lead ever so less pass rush opps....

Title-Towners25
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Better DL dyno add

Postby Title-Towners25 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:37 pm

I am actually surprised Allen didnt burst onto the scene. I personally thought he would, but the Redskins Defense has been up and down (in fantasy) all year. I love Turay and Lewis (I have them stashed everywhere) and Key has the pedigree as you said, but I question his ability to carry over his college hype to the NFL.

Rankins is one I think is as close to a sure thing as possible. All-in-all I think theyre all pretty decent stashes. I'd look at team play, depth chart and team needs to try to get a beat on what next year holds. Thats where I start anyway. I hit on Ogunjobi and a few others that way this year.
2018 Champion - Hometown Hero's

2018 Runner Up - Gridiron Fantasy: The Chosen Ones

2018 Yahoo Cash League Winner (2x)

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:25 pm

Title-Towners25 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:37 pm I am actually surprised Allen didnt burst onto the scene. I personally thought he would, but the Redskins Defense has been up and down (in fantasy) all year. I love Turay and Lewis (I have them stashed everywhere) and Key has the pedigree as you said, but I question his ability to carry over his college hype to the NFL.

Rankins is one I think is as close to a sure thing as possible. All-in-all I think theyre all pretty decent stashes. I'd look at team play, depth chart and team needs to try to get a beat on what next year holds. Thats where I start anyway. I hit on Ogunjobi and a few others that way this year.
I like Turay and hes arguably the best pass rusher of the bunch.. Also seems they are able to score forcing their opponent to score= more pass rush opportunities. Think Im gonna take a stab on Turay. Stephen Weatherly in Minn is another guy Im stashing as the Griffen replacement

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:27 pm

Allen is slowwww. Go for one of the Colts DE. Lewis will make plays all over but Turay is your sack artist.

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:04 pm

Space Cowboy wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:27 pm Allen is slowwww. Go for one of the Colts DE. Lewis will make plays all over but Turay is your sack artist.
Yeah I let somebody else grab Allen... I know some that werent and atill arent high on Lewis. With the scoring (2 pts solo 3 pts sack 1 pt ast) I almost wanna grab Lewis. Feel once the dust settles he will have a safer floor. Having a sack artist is great and all.. but will he earn enough tackles to not be boom/bust? Also not knowing much about either of these guys Im wondering what the floor and ceiling is for both guys. One or both could play a large role by the start of next season

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:28 pm

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Thanks for the link... some good info. Probably gonna stash him and see what happens