Not my LB1 question but...

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
lukkyseven
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Not my LB1 question but...

Postby lukkyseven » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:32 pm

I have Jerome Baker and was offered Nick Vigil for him. I honestly don't know a ton about Vigil and what his chances are to play in Cinci w/ Burfect there (I know he's interested, not a win now trade)

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Not my LB1 question but...

Postby GridironGuerilla » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:18 pm

I prefer Vigil. He's been very productive this season. He played 100 percent of the snaps with Burfict out, dropped to 70% when he returned and still made the most of it with 10 tackles. I like Baker but his usage has been all over the map and wasn't even the best LB on his own team last week. Vigil is gong to miss some time, so if you can live without production for the moment, I'd take that trade.
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

lukkyseven
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby lukkyseven » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:00 pm

Thanks, confirms my thinking. Vigil has shown us what he can do without Burfict. And we all know Burfict can't play a full season for one reason or another

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Does anyone have any PFF statistics they can share on Vigil? Trying to determine if he's an asset that will last, or just a short term fix that was filling in for Burfict and that isn't sustainable even into next season.