Trade advice

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
TB3falcons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Trade advice

Postby TB3falcons » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:11 am

16 tm league, balanced IDP scoring. Not my sig team though, but with same roster settings. In the middle of a complete rebuild

Give: Flacco, Nkemdiche, and S Williams

Receive: Everett, Maliek Collins, Hyde and 2019 2nd

Basically the deal boils down to Flacco for a 2019 2nd I feel like. Even though Nkemdiche has been a solid DT this year.
16 Team PPR(.5 for RBs)/RetY/Balanced IDP League (QB,RB,2WR,TE,4FLX,PK,PN,DT,2DE,3LB,2CB,2S,1DFLX) 2018 & 2019 LC
QB- Mahomes, Ryan
RB- Gordon, Ingram, Swift, Gore, Hyde, Ogunbowale
WR- Hopkins, KAllen, Lockett, Golladay, Fitz, Edelman, MJones, Crowder, Cobb, Claypool, AGG, Miller (CHI), Humphries, Conley, David Moore, Demarcus Robinson, Gordon :boohoo:
TE- Olsen, Ian Thomas, Njoku
PK- Butker
PN- Cooke
DT- CJones, Ogunjobi, Kinlaw
DE- Hunter, DLaw, Young, Anderson, Turay
LB- Littleton, Mosley, D. Davis, Schobert, Bush, AJ Johnson, Walker, Evans, Burgess
CB- C Davis, Ward, Murphy-Bunting
S- JJ3, Walker, Williams, Rapp, Parks

Taxi: Oliver, Laird, Collier, Cominsky, Phillips, JAXWilliams, Harris, Willis

The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Trade advice

Postby The Red Rooster » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:45 am

I will easily take the side with Hyde. The only piece you are giving that I like is Nkemdiche...and while Im not sure Collins ever becomes relevant in a 16 team league where you only start 1 DT, he's not a bad piece. So to me, the best two pieces in this deal are Hyde and the 2nd...and you are getting both of those. It appears Hyde is going to dominate backfield touches...so, in a rebuild, he might be a very nice sell for you in a few more weeks (I would gamble on Mayfield elevating that offense though and a wait a few more weeks before selling Hyde).

Wolfepack28
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Wolfepack28 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:28 pm

The Red Rooster wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:45 am I will easily take the side with Hyde. The only piece you are giving that I like is Nkemdiche...and while Im not sure Collins ever becomes relevant in a 16 team league where you only start 1 DT, he's not a bad piece. So to me, the best two pieces in this deal are Hyde and the 2nd...and you are getting both of those. It appears Hyde is going to dominate backfield touches...so, in a rebuild, he might be a very nice sell for you in a few more weeks (I would gamble on Mayfield elevating that offense though and a wait a few more weeks before selling Hyde).
Micah Hyde won't be getting backfield touches anytime soon. When he said it boils down to Flacco for the 2nd, I put two and two together that it wasn't Carlos.

The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby The Red Rooster » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:35 pm

Wolfepack28 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:28 pm
The Red Rooster wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:45 am I will easily take the side with Hyde. The only piece you are giving that I like is Nkemdiche...and while Im not sure Collins ever becomes relevant in a 16 team league where you only start 1 DT, he's not a bad piece. So to me, the best two pieces in this deal are Hyde and the 2nd...and you are getting both of those. It appears Hyde is going to dominate backfield touches...so, in a rebuild, he might be a very nice sell for you in a few more weeks (I would gamble on Mayfield elevating that offense though and a wait a few more weeks before selling Hyde).
Micah Hyde won't be getting backfield touches anytime soon. When he said it boils down to Flacco for the 2nd, I put two and two together that it wasn't Carlos.
Ah, you're prob right.

TB3falcons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby TB3falcons » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:12 pm

Yep, sorry. Micah Hyde is correct haha. I wish it were Carlos.
16 Team PPR(.5 for RBs)/RetY/Balanced IDP League (QB,RB,2WR,TE,4FLX,PK,PN,DT,2DE,3LB,2CB,2S,1DFLX) 2018 & 2019 LC
QB- Mahomes, Ryan
WR- Hopkins, KAllen, Lockett, Golladay, Fitz, Edelman, MJones, Crowder, Cobb, Claypool, AGG, Miller (CHI), Humphries, Conley, David Moore, Demarcus Robinson, Gordon :boohoo:
PK- Butker
PN- Cooke
LB- Littleton, Mosley, D. Davis, Schobert, Bush, AJ Johnson, Walker, Evans, Burgess

TB3falcons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby TB3falcons » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Would you still do it with it not being Carlos?
QB- Mahomes, Ryan
PK- Butker
PN- Cooke