Wes Horton

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Wes Horton

Postby Kkiddynamite » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Know hes been cut a few times but he looked solid in the Dallas game and is starter now. He worth an add?

E. Griffen
D. Hunter
C. Lawson
J. Casey

Have to drop one of these guys(likely Casey) or do I roll with what Ive got? Also keeping an eye on Turay, hoping he can be solid down the stretch.

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Wes Horton

Postby lukkynumber13 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:48 pm

I wouldn’t drop those guys for Horton. Casey might be a wash, but definitely not the top 3
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby The Red Rooster » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:58 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:48 pm I wouldn’t drop those guys for Horton. Casey might be a wash, but definitely not the top 3
X2

Raymond1974
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Raymond1974 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:26 am

lukkynumber13 wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:48 pm I wouldn’t drop those guys for Horton. Casey might be a wash, but definitely not the top 3
speaking of Lawson! I hope he does better than week one! He didn't start and only had 48 snaps!

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:07 am

Still love Lawson in dyno... I didnt start him last week but was shocked by the goose egg

The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby The Red Rooster » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:30 am

Raymond1974 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:26 am
speaking of Lawson! I hope he does better than week one! He didn't start and only had 48 snaps!
Unfortunately I dont really see the snap counts for Lawson changing any time soon. They have four DE's that Marvin Lewis likes (Dunlap, M Johnson, Jordan Willis and Lawson)....Dunlap will lead the team in snaps most (if not all) weeks. I would expect to see Willis and Lawson playing around 50% of the snaps each moving forward. That could change if one separates themselves from the other (as they appear to have already separated themselves from Michael Johnson, even though it doesnt appear Marvin Lewis is totally ready to admit that). The other issue is Sam Hubbard will also see snaps. So, if you can stash Lawson or Willis, I think its a good move but I think you will be waiting for consistent production until 2019 at best (even then it make take an injury).

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:11 pm

The Red Rooster wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:30 am
Raymond1974 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:26 am
Unfortunately I dont really see the snap counts for Lawson changing any time soon. They have four DE's that Marvin Lewis likes (Dunlap, M Johnson, Jordan Willis and Lawson)....Dunlap will lead the team in snaps most (if not all) weeks. I would expect to see Willis and Lawson playing around 50% of the snaps each moving forward. That could change if one separates themselves from the other (as they appear to have already separated themselves from Michael Johnson, even though it doesnt appear Marvin Lewis is totally ready to admit that). The other issue is Sam Hubbard will also see snaps. So, if you can stash Lawson or Willis, I think its a good move but I think you will be waiting for consistent production until 2019 at best (even then it make take an injury).
I read he'll play some LB and I'm sure they'll get creative on 3rd downs. Still, he needs more snaps. Johnson is a run stopper and Willis was over drafted and did nothing last year.

On a side note I saw Ryan Glasgow make a real nice play in that game.