Cornerbacks? CORNERBACKS!!?

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Cornerbacks? CORNERBACKS!!?

Postby GridironGuerilla » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:45 am

I know, I know... Not a very exciting subject but I play in several CB required leagues and always wait until the last minute to add. Any CB targets not in the obvious group at the top? I'd love to find any edge I can.
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

icemic
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Cornerbacks? CORNERBACKS!!?

Postby icemic » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:15 pm

I like me some Bradly Roby.
16 Team Dynasty Start: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 2DT, 2DE, 3LB, 2CB, 2S .5 ppr
QB - Lawrence, Tua
RB - Henderson, Javonte Williams, Lindsay, Stevenson, Jaret Patterson
WR - McLaurin, Corey Davis, Michael Thomas, Terrace Marshall, Christian Kirk, Marquez Callaway, Quez Watkins, Tyrell Williams, Quintez Cephus, Mike Strachan
TE - Logan Thomas, OJ Howard, Granson, Tremble
DT - Oliver, Kinlaw
DE - Myles Garrett, JJ Watt, Jordan, Hendrickson, Paye
LB - Kendricks, Mosley, Simmons, Parsons, Holcomb, Okereke, Barnes, Barton, Mykal Walker
CB - Carlton Davis, Kenny Moore, Sneed
S - Poyer, Khari Willis, Dugger, Peppers

dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

Postby dawgs4life » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:48 pm

I like Rashaan Melvin in Oakland. Was a gamer in indy last year. He is one of my sleepers this year.
Love that quandre Diggs in Detroit is designated as a CB. He is going to play safety and slot corner, could have a huge year.
Rookies Tre Flowers loves to tackle and has Pete,s eye as he is starting and is a pet project. Will be targeted heavily, and josh Jackson has been balling in Green Bay. Might not start right away with House and Tramon Williams back but there is no denial on his talen and ball hawk skills.

Deep sleeper is Deshaun shead in Detroit also....huge dude who loves to tackle also. Had a great 2016 and was hurt all year last year so forgotten. Just not sure if he is going to start.
I only play in 16x53 with 10+ taxi size leagues with full IDP. All are PPR and most value return yardage. So my opinions may be skewed To these deep roster leagues.

Dynasty Fantasy is not a game, it’s a full time hobby.

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:18 am

What's going on with Jason McCourty? He got a shot at Saftey last game but I hear rumblings he's on the roster bubble?
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

Postby dawgs4life » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:20 am

GridironGuerilla wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:18 am What's going on with Jason McCourty? He got a shot at Saftey last game but I hear rumblings he's on the roster bubble?
I heard the same rumblings, that's why I have been swapping him out with Rashaan Melvin. I just think there is upside there.
I only play in 16x53 with 10+ taxi size leagues with full IDP. All are PPR and most value return yardage. So my opinions may be skewed To these deep roster leagues.

Dynasty Fantasy is not a game, it’s a full time hobby.

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:17 am

Just grabbed Malvin in a couple leagues.

-Booger McFarlland