Jamar Chaney-LB

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
danes1212
Role Player
Role Player

Jamar Chaney-LB

Postby danes1212 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Hey guys,

Just wanted to put this guy on your radar. Due to Philly's injuries at LB, this guy has stepped in quite nicely. He put up 16 tackles, and 1 forced fumble last sunday, and 7 tackles the game before. I believe those are the his only two starts of the season, and now he will be starting to finish the season. If you are making a push for a championship or what to get some points the couple weeks I would suggest picking him up. He is owned by 0.0% in ESPN. I must be like the only one who both owns and starts him. lol.

Cheers

Jimi Hendrix
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Jamar Chaney-LB

Postby Jimi Hendrix » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:10 pm

yep, noticed those numbers also. I am looking to p/u a lb possibly. It's my championship game and I have R. Lewis vs. Cle., C. Greenway vs. PHI., Orakpo vs. Jac. and Wake vs. DET., I'm not too crazy about my options this week and am considering Chaney and also T. Spikes. We score 1 pt. per tkl. and assist, 6 pts. per sack, and 8 pts. per INT.
DLF Charter- Carolina Crosstown Traffic
DLF Charter II- Carolina Cozmik Vibes
DLF IDP Invitational--Stone Free
DLF IDP Invitational II--Lazy Lightnin (15 Champions)
DLF United -- Carolina Experience (17 Champs)
Lead Dog--Bad Company
FAAFFL--Purple Haze (99,08 Champions)
RnRFFL--Crosstown Traffic (2000, 02, 04, 10, 17, 18,19 Champions)
Gridiron Elite Dynasty League--Appalachian Mountaineers

meineymoe
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby meineymoe » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm

20 team league with 4 LB/DL starters, so thin pickings. Since I'm in the consolation championship game, figured the switch to Chaney for Haloti Ngata was an upgrade. Thanks for the head's-up.

-oo-

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Picked him up in my two main IDP leagues over a week ago - or I likely would not have had a chance to get him. It's possible he could continue in the starting role at MLB for the Eagles beyond this year. Bradley has been injury-prone and is expensive.
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

danes1212
Role Player
Role Player

Postby danes1212 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 pm

meineymoe wrote:20 team league with 4 LB/DL starters, so thin pickings. Since I'm in the consolation championship game, figured the switch to Chaney for Haloti Ngata was an upgrade. Thanks for the head's-up.

-oo-
No problem. How did your game turn out? Did his 7 tackles help?

meineymoe
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby meineymoe » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:38 am

danes1212 wrote:
meineymoe wrote:20 team league with 4 LB/DL starters, so thin pickings. Since I'm in the consolation championship game, figured the switch to Chaney for Haloti Ngata was an upgrade. Thanks for the head's-up.

-oo-
No problem. How did your game turn out? Did his 7 tackles help?
It was better than the other options I had, but ended up losing because the other team got two TDs each from Knox and Winslow. -oo-