Fleaflicker just added the ability to....

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
motherlode
Role Player
Role Player

Fleaflicker just added the ability to....

Postby motherlode » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:08 am

separate DB into S and CB and DL into DT and DE. Just thought every one would like to know. Crazy how they can do that with zero site interruption, and MFL will probably be offline for 3 weeks to make upgrades we wont ever be able to discern.

They also say theyve added punters ( i guess thats sort of an IDP) , but i cant access them yet either as a player or as a commissioner. .

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Re: Fleaflicker just added the ability to....

Postby FiremanEd » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:47 am

motherlode wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:08 am separate DB into S and CB and DL into DT and DE. Just thought every one would like to know. Crazy how they can do that with zero site interruption, and MFL will probably be offline for 3 weeks to make upgrades we wont ever be able to discern.

They also say theyve added punters ( i guess thats sort of an IDP) , but i cant access them yet either as a player or as a commissioner. .
MFL makes position changes without outages every offseason, but kudos to Flea Flicker for adding the worthwhile options. The fact they are years behind and caught up isn’t really a reason to slam MFL though IMO. Just because you don’t see the benefits of an outage in user facing functionality doesn’t mean that it isn’t required and for the betterment in the long term. I don’t use Flea Flicker, but If these are just getting introduced then perhaps they need an outage to catch up on other good stuff that MFL offers too.

treble83
Starter
Starter

Postby treble83 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:50 am

Nifty but Flea Flicker is a lot simpler of a site..
Team One:
2QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, 2 FLEX, PK, DEF 10 Team
QB: J. Garoppolo, R. Tannehill, R. Wilson, T. Tagavaiola
RB: S. Barkley, T. Charbonnet, A. Ekeler, K. Gainwell, D. Henry, A. Kamara, J. Kelley, D. Montgomery, S. Perine
WR: G. Davis, I. Hodgins, D. Hopkins, C. Kupp, K. Raymond, A. St Brown, A. Thielen, N. Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: M. Andrews, G. Everett, D. Knox, D. Schultz, D. Waller
TAXI:T. Chandler, E. Dotson, J. McLaughlin, D. Ridder

Team Two:
0-2QB, 8-10 FLEX 12 Team
QB: J. Fields, W. Levis, M. Stafford, T. Taylor
RB: T. Allgeier, S. Barkley, T. Bigsby, T. Etienne, Z. Evans, R. Mostert, I. Pacheco, M. Sanders
WR: B. Cooks, G. Davis, V. Jefferson, T. McLaurin, J. Meyers, D.J. Moore, D. Parker, B. Powell, J. Reynolds, L. Shenault, N. Westbrook-Ikhine
TE: J. Smith, D. Waller

motherlode
Role Player
Role Player

Postby motherlode » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:58 am

FiremanEd wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:47 am
motherlode wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:08 am separate DB into S and CB and DL into DT and DE. Just thought every one would like to know. Crazy how they can do that with zero site interruption, and MFL will probably be offline for 3 weeks to make upgrades we wont ever be able to discern.

MFL makes position changes without outages every offseason, but kudos to Flea Flicker for adding the worthwhile options. The fact they are years behind and caught up isn’t really a reason to slam MFL though IMO. Just because you don’t see the benefits of an outage in user facing functionality doesn’t mean that it isn’t required and for the betterment in the long term. I don’t use Flea Flicker, but If these are just getting introduced then perhaps they need an outage to catch up on other good stuff that MFL offers too.
You are 100% correct. I was 3/4 asleep when i posted that. I was trying to be funny, not slam MFL. Im in leagues on both platforms and readily admit that both platforms have advantages and disadvantages.

spartan833
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby spartan833 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:36 pm

To be fair, one is a free site and the other is $60-$70 a pop, so expectations are a little different.