Cardinals Scheme

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

Cardinals Scheme

Postby dawgs4life » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:18 am

So it’s appears that Arizona is looking at defensive guys to be head coach. Wilks and Schwartz are both big time 4-3 guys....if hired do you think either of these guys will switch this defense to a 4-3? And if so, where will studs play in this defense?
Chandler Jones would get a huge spike returning to a 4-3 DE status. I’m not sure where Reddick will play, MLB or WLB or SLB....or even DE?
Any thoughts guys?

dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

Re: Cardinals Scheme

Postby dawgs4life » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:19 am

And is there any sleepers here? Especially at DE? Okafor went to Nola and thrived as a 4-3 DE, would any of these other guys on Arizona do so?
I only play in 16x53 with 10+ taxi size leagues with full IDP. All are PPR and most value return yardage. So my opinions may be skewed To these deep roster leagues.

Dynasty Fantasy is not a game, it’s a full time hobby.

icemic
Rookie
Rookie

Postby icemic » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 pm

This could be a good change for Nkemdiche in DT required leagues. Although I’m starting to lose hope on him.
16 Team Dynasty Start: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 2DT, 2DE, 3LB, 2CB, 2S .5 ppr
QB - Lawrence, Tua
RB - Henderson, Javonte Williams, Lindsay, Stevenson, Jaret Patterson
WR - McLaurin, Corey Davis, Michael Thomas, Terrace Marshall, Christian Kirk, Marquez Callaway, Quez Watkins, Tyrell Williams, Quintez Cephus, Mike Strachan
TE - Logan Thomas, OJ Howard, Granson, Tremble
DT - Oliver, Kinlaw
DE - Myles Garrett, JJ Watt, Jordan, Hendrickson, Paye
LB - Kendricks, Mosley, Simmons, Parsons, Holcomb, Okereke, Barnes, Barton, Mykal Walker
CB - Carlton Davis, Kenny Moore, Sneed
S - Poyer, Khari Willis, Dugger, Peppers

motherlode
Role Player
Role Player

Postby motherlode » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:07 pm

https://dynastyfootballfactory.com/idp- ... cardinals/

Second Round rookie Budda Baker probably takes the biggest hit in value. He goes from being a potential stud, possibly S1 overall, to an S2 or S3. Baker played a total of 517 snaps on the season, but let’s focus on Weeks 10-17. Tyvon Branch tore his ACL in Week 10 and Baker took over from there. Baker was on the field for 433 of his 517 snaps in Weeks 10-17. He missed 2 snaps over those final 7 games. 59 of his 74 tackles came in those final 8 games along with his 1.0 sack and all 7 PDs. That’s a 7.4 tackle average which would’ve put him over 110 tackles if he had started all 16 games. Unfortunately, that was all in Bettcher’s scheme which uses big nickel 70-80% of the time and keeps a SS in the box to rack up tackle opportunities. In Wilks’ 2-high safety scheme, Baker’s opportunities will be much more limited. Mike Adams was Carolina’s starting SS this season. Adams was on the field for 967 snaps and ended with 69 tackles, and 2 picks among 10 PDs. Baker is more talented than Adams, but the scheme won’t allow Baker nearly as many tackle opportunities.

Agree? Disagree?

Is Baker a sell now?

dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

Postby dawgs4life » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:19 pm

From what I read they are actually stating in a 3-4. In that case Wilks will be changing his style. I would hold and see what happens. I think there is too much potential in Budda.
I only play in 16x53 with 10+ taxi size leagues with full IDP. All are PPR and most value return yardage. So my opinions may be skewed To these deep roster leagues.

Dynasty Fantasy is not a game, it’s a full time hobby.