Streaming Cornerback

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Streaming Cornerback

Postby bruiser » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:26 am

HELP! The trade deadline has passed in my main league and is looming in another. I don't trade for cornerback, but having traded for the most solid lineup already, my CBs are always my weak spot. I'm a streamer, baby :D

The BYE weeks usually screw me up in this area (and injuries), so who you got as Week 8 pluck-n-play options? Think deep league requirements.
Just a guy who loves fantasy football - specifically defense.

bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Streaming Cornerback

Postby bruiser » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:29 am

I'm throwing Leonard Johnson, BUF out there as a one-week flier. EJ Gaines ruled out facing the Raiders in Buffalo.

bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby bruiser » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:39 am

Sticking with the Johnsons, I nominate Johnson Bademosi, NEP to help the Patriots neuter the Chargers at home this week. Bademosi has been a breath of fresh air for the Patriots, who have struggled trotting an injured Stephon Gilmore out there. J.B. is stout in the run game and effective on the edge. I'm probably adding him tomorrow morning as an emergency starter and dropping him headed into the NEP Week 9 BYE.

bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby bruiser » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:21 am

I just added Deontae Johnson, SF to a pair of rosters. He's not only a WK 8 streamer, but a ROS guy (WK 11 BYE). Not sure why he's sitting on waivers in all my deep leagues, but he also draws the WK 8 assignment of Alshon Jeffrey riding in the wake of Carson Wentz's 4 TD performance. Strong recommendation here for a CB averaging 70 snaps/week.