WIre for week 3

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
Mascott93
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:19 am

Re: WIre for week 3

Postby Mascott93 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:27 am

I grabbed Jordan Poyer in one league, surprised to see him there after his first two weeks. Anything special or just lucky play?
Team 1
10 Man - PPR
QB: Stafford, Goff, Mayfield
RB: Barkley, Drake, Miller, Crowell, Jones, Clement, Gallman
WR: DT, AJG, Parker, Richardson, Coleman, Kirk, M Bryant,Williams (AZ), Cole, Taylor,
TE: Engram, Brate, Gathers
DL: Lawrence, Ngakoue, Jarrett, Poe, Barnett, Davenport
LB: T Smith, Alexander, Edmunds, Wright, Barron, Schobert, McKinney, Hitchens, Vander Esch
DB: Amos , Byard, Evans, Reid


Team 2 - 2 QB Superflex
16 Man - PPR, 1.5 PPR for TE, 6 pts TD pass
QB: Luck, Dalton
RB: Miller, McFadden, Abdullah, Prosise, Cmike
WR: Williams, Marshall, Lockett, T Benjamin, Kupp, Austin, Lafell
TE: Ebron, Gresham, Sims
DST: Broncos


Team 3
10 Man - PPR
QB: Bortles, Eli, Brissett
RB: Howard, Miller, Collins, AP, Gio, Vereen, Pumphrey, Breida
WR: OBJ, Cooks, Baldwin, JBrown, Wallace, Lockett, jj Nelson, Godwin, Williams (AZ), Henderson
TE: Eifert, Engram, Witten, Higbee
DEF: Jaguars

User avatar
GridironGuerilla
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2385
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:43 pm
Location: Nor-Cal

Re: WIre for week 3

Postby GridironGuerilla » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:22 am

Opeth24 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:25 pm
Quint wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:28 pm
Opeth24 wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:19 pm
How do people feel about wise? The DE for the pats. I don't think he's starting yet but he's looking pretty good.
I've got Wise on my watchlist for sure. I'm going to be watching his snap count. He played 25% in week 1 and 43% of defensive snaps in week 2. Clearly trending in the right direction, but still a long way to go unless your in a league with HUGE roster sizes. Could also be a stash if you have room on your bench.
Good to know, thanks! May I ask where people get their defensive snap count data? I don't have a good site, I just Google around until I find something.
www.pro-football-reference.com or www.footballoutsiders.com for me, but I'll admit I found them through a google search.
Bo Knows Dynasty (12 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR/8 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 2 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB
Requiem For a Team

Dragon Eggs Devy (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR/8 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 4 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 2 LB, 1 DT, 2 DE, 1 CB, 2 DB, 2 Flex
The Night's Watch

Marvel VS. DC (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 S, 1 CB, 1 Flex
The Hulk

WWF/WWE Dynatsty (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 S, 1 CB, 1 Flex
The Road Warriors

Yahoo! Fantasy Profile

Online
Raymond1974
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Re: WIre for week 3

Postby Raymond1974 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:52 am

Mascott93 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:27 am
I grabbed Jordan Poyer in one league, surprised to see him there after his first two weeks. Anything special or just lucky play?
He might not be special,but the way he's filling up the stat sheet I think he has to be in a your lineup! I'm starting him with hopes he continues to produce.
Last edited by Raymond1974 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
berserkers
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:46 am

Re: WIre for week 3

Postby berserkers » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:59 am

Raymond1974 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:52 am
Mascott93 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:27 am
I grabbed Jordan Poyer in one league, surprised to see him there after his first two weeks. Anything special or just lucky play?
He might not be special,but the way he's filling up the stat sheet I think he has to be in a you're lineup! I'm starting him with hopes he continues to produce.
Ha ha. Me too. IDP is a bitch! Never feel safe, yet 2/3 of my roster is offense. Can't be too heavily invested. :wall:

Wolfepack28
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 9:25 am

Re: WIre for week 3

Postby Wolfepack28 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:06 am

If you're in a deep league, consider picking up the rookie Dylan Cole. He and Cunningham took over for Cushing. He averaged 13.5 tackles or so in college. He may be worth a stash.

Online
Raymond1974
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 pm

Re: WIre for week 3

Postby Raymond1974 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:17 am

berserkers wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:59 am
Raymond1974 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:52 am
Mascott93 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:27 am
I grabbed Jordan Poyer in one league, surprised to see him there after his first two weeks. Anything special or just lucky play?
He might not be special,but the way he's filling up the stat sheet I think he has to be in a you're lineup! I'm starting him with hopes he continues to produce.
Ha ha. Me too. IDP is a bitch! Never feel safe, yet 2/3 of my roster is offense. Can't be too heavily invested. :wall:
I know what you mean by "not safe" I find that most times when you start someone after they've been doing well,they always fall off and don't produce

User avatar
astonvanilla
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:37 am

Re: WIre for week 3

Postby astonvanilla » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Picked up Vinny Curry as a one week upside play. Hoping that Giants o-line stays porous.
12 Team 0.5PPR Est. 2013
Offseason roster (Regular season - 37 Man)
2013: 6-8 (7th) 2014: 7-6 (6th) 2015: 6-7 (7th) 2016: 8-5 (2nd) 2017: 8-5 (5th)

QB: Ryan, Taylor, Mayfield (r), Rudolph (r) - TS
RB: Ellliot, Mixon, Guice (r), Carson, Hines (r), Perine, R.Smith, M.Davis
WR: Cooper, Bryant, Agholor, R.Matthews, R.Anderson, Golladay, Lockett, Ginn, K. White, Snead, Allison, C.Henderson, N.Brown, Latimer, Reynolds
TE: Graham, Kittle, Everett, Gathers
K: Butker, Elliot
DL: Hunter, C. Jordan, Golden, Armstead, Turay (r), Green (r), Hubbard (r)
LB: J.Davis, Barron, Schobert, Vander Esch (r), J. Smith
DB: J. Adams, Neal, Addae, McDonald, Edmunds (r), Harrison (r)

Picks 2019 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 4th, 4th
Picks 2020 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Raymond1974 and 1 guest