DT rankings

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: DT rankings

Postby GridironGuerilla » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:27 am

Blair is listed as a DE on MFL.
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:19 pm

GridironGuerilla wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:27 am Blair is listed as a DE on MFL.
He plays inside and outside, 49ers are multiple with their big bodies. Obviously he is to be ignored if he's a DE. He's DT eligible on fantrax.

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:27 pm

Love the avatar SC. Used to be infatuated with everything Cenobite after the first film lol.
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:50 pm

GridironGuerilla wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:27 pm Love the avatar SC. Used to be infatuated with everything Cenobite after the first film lol.
Talk about a show stealer. Guy is way cooler than Michael, Jason, Freddy or any of those bums. Second one wasn't so bad, series went way downhill starting with the third between scripts, production value and the changing of Pinhead's persona. UGH

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Yeah, it turned to bleep as the sequals progressed and got pretty cheesy just like all of the big horror franchises. Didn't stop me from watching them though! Hellraiser was at the top of the list of all the firsts in my opinion, with Nightmare on Elm street holding a close second. Then there's definitely a tier break. The new Pinhead actor is a joke.

-Booger McFarlland

Team Tacos
MVP
MVP

Postby Team Tacos » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:10 pm

So what’s up with Sheldon Rankins? Ranked really highly for dynasty the past few years, not this season for some reason, but he is putting up some good numbers.

Mascott93
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Mascott93 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:38 am

Team Tacos wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:10 pm So what’s up with Sheldon Rankins? Ranked really highly for dynasty the past few years, not this season for some reason, but he is putting up some good numbers.
I've had Rankins put away since he entered the league hoping he'd break out. After a down year last year it seems NO have invested in the DL (adding Devenport) and hes currently benefiting from the surrounding talent. My guess is people lost faith after last year but I'm hoping this year is his break out year.
Team 1
10 Man - PPR
QB: Stafford, Goff, Mayfield
RB: Barkley, Drake, Miller, Crowell, Jones, Clement, Gallman
WR: AJG, Samuels, Parker, Kirk, Hamilton, Harmon, Hurst, Cole, Taylor,
TE: Engram, Brate, Gathers
DL: Lawrence, Ngakoue, Jarrett, Poe, Barnett, Davenport
LB: T Smith, Alexander, Edmunds, Wright, Barron, Schobert, McKinney, Hitchens, Vander Esch
DB: Amos , Byard, Evans, Reid

Team 2 - 2 QB Superflex
16 Man - PPR, 1.5 PPR for TE, 6 pts TD pass
QB: Luck, Dalton
RB: Miller, McFadden, Abdullah, Prosise, Cmike
WR: Williams, Marshall, Lockett, T Benjamin, Kupp, Austin, Lafell
TE: Ebron, Gresham, Sims
DST: Broncos

Team 3
10 Man - PPR
QB: Dalton , Eli, lock
RB: Fournette, Howard, Rojo, Miller, Collins, AP, Gio, Breida
WR: OBJ, Cooks, JBrown, Lockett, Godwin, M Brown, Hamilton, Miller, Pettis, MVS, Harmon
TE: Kittle, Engram, Goedart, Eifert, Thomas
DEF: Chiefs

Team Tacos
MVP
MVP

Postby Team Tacos » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:43 am

Mascott93 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:38 am
Team Tacos wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:10 pm So what’s up with Sheldon Rankins? Ranked really highly for dynasty the past few years, not this season for some reason, but he is putting up some good numbers.
I've had Rankins put away since he entered the league hoping he'd break out. After a down year last year it seems NO have invested in the DL (adding Devenport) and hes currently benefiting from the surrounding talent. My guess is people lost faith after last year but I'm hoping this year is his break out year.
That's what makes the most sense, but it seems like people gave up on him pretty quickly. I was able to grab him off waivers this year, stoked about that.

Team Tacos
MVP
MVP

Postby Team Tacos » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:01 pm

Reviving this thread, anybody find any new DT rankings that aren’t just rookies?