Hyde

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
sms
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Hyde

Postby sms » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:36 am

Now that Hyde has left GB and is in Buffalo, how do you see his production going this year?

bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Hyde

Postby bruiser » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:31 am

Upwards like a rocket. Buffalo has a messy LB situation which 'could' lead to a SS being the team's top asset (Landon Collins in a similar scheme)?

Unfortunately, his price is up big time, too. I recently bought multiple shares in FA auctions, but will have to settle on 1-2yr contracts because of his price. Many in the community are quietly expecting a big number for Hyde.
Just a guy who loves fantasy football - specifically defense.

dawgs4life
Captain
Captain

Postby dawgs4life » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:00 am

Thought I read somewhere that Buffalo safeties are inter changeable so neither are FS or SS. in that case Poyer would be a great by instead of Hyde as his price tag is way cheaper. But I see both positions in that similar CAR / PHI defense being good scoring options not great.
I only play in 16x53 with 10+ taxi size leagues with full IDP. All are PPR and most value return yardage. So my opinions may be skewed To these deep roster leagues.

Dynasty Fantasy is not a game, it’s a full time hobby.

bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby bruiser » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:50 am

If that's the case, Kurt Coleman and Rodney McCleod each produced a great year. I'd take that for Hyde. He's not exactly top 10 price, but cetainly has that upside.
Just a guy who loves fantasy football - specifically defense.