Garrett and Peppers

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
Oslo Oildrillers
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Garrett and Peppers

Postby Oslo Oildrillers » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:12 am

IR1 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:48 am Took Peppers late 2nd round(my 4th pick overall). League is heavy on idp value- Garrett was 1.01(didn't agree with that but it worked out as I got Davis at 1.06). As someone above said, IF he becomes a stud, I can trade him for even more later(traded Collins for Nuk this past off season). As much as I try to stay bpa, the way the league values players comes into play.
Wow. It seems like it must be a rather odd and uncommon scoring setup. If you can trade Jamie Collins for Nuk in this league, then everything we know can be thrown out the window, pretty much. It makes it very difficult to evaluate how you did, but if Garrett was 1.01 and Davis was 1.06 I suppose Peppers in the late 2nd seems fine...? :?:

IR1
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby IR1 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:04 am

Oslo Oildrillers wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:12 am
IR1 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:48 am Took Peppers late 2nd round(my 4th pick overall). League is heavy on idp value- Garrett was 1.01(didn't agree with that but it worked out as I got Davis at 1.06). As someone above said, IF he becomes a stud, I can trade him for even more later(traded Collins for Nuk this past off season). As much as I try to stay bpa, the way the league values players comes into play.
Wow. It seems like it must be a rather odd and uncommon scoring setup. If you can trade Jamie Collins for Nuk in this league, then everything we know can be thrown out the window, pretty much. It makes it very difficult to evaluate how you did, but if Garrett was 1.01 and Davis was 1.06 I suppose Peppers in the late 2nd seems fine...? :?:
Sorry, Landon Collins. Tough to trade on what you think is fair value, leads to some weird/skewed trades
10Team PPR-QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/PK/flex-DT/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/CB/CB/S/S/flex
QB- Herbert, Tua
RB- Barkley, Swift, Montgomery, Dobbins, Walker
WR-Adams, ARSB, JWilliams, Godwin, Metcalf, Allen, Kirk, Flowers
TE- Kelce, Goedert
PK
DT- Buckner, Simmons, QWilliams,
DE- Hunter, JBosa, Thibodeaux, JPHillips, Rousseau, Paye, Greenard
LB- Edmunds, Warner, E Kendricks, Wagner, De"Vondre Campbell, Asamoah, Sanders
CB- Moore, Howard, Reed
S- Dugger, Pitre, Thompson
IR Dobbins, Dulcich
Taxi- Kincaid, QJohnston

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:39 am

Wow, I would be interested to look at the league setup if Garrett is going 1.01 and a DB is going for a stud WR. Not something you should typically see. If that's the case I don't have an issue with Peppers at that spot. Could make for a nice flip candidate, with is something you should probably due when the time comes given the replacability of DBs each season.

IR1
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby IR1 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:22 am

http://www77.myfantasyleague.com/2017/o ... 17240&O=09

That's scoring. This is year 3 in this league, so I think a lot have redraft and fill your needs mentality on draft day
10Team PPR-QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/PK/flex-DT/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/CB/CB/S/S/flex
QB- Herbert, Tua
RB- Barkley, Swift, Montgomery, Dobbins, Walker
WR-Adams, ARSB, JWilliams, Godwin, Metcalf, Allen, Kirk, Flowers
TE- Kelce, Goedert
PK
DT- Buckner, Simmons, QWilliams,
DE- Hunter, JBosa, Thibodeaux, JPHillips, Rousseau, Paye, Greenard
LB- Edmunds, Warner, E Kendricks, Wagner, De"Vondre Campbell, Asamoah, Sanders
CB- Moore, Howard, Reed
S- Dugger, Pitre, Thompson
IR Dobbins, Dulcich