Great Keeper League Owners

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
TheDogPound
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Great Keeper League Owners

Postby TheDogPound » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:29 pm

I own an IDP 6 keeper league via NFL.com.

I am have a few good owners. I am in need of 3 NICE owners to replace 3 BAD owners.

Where can I find any good owners that will be up for the challenge and build a competitive roster?

Note: This is a FREE league. It's for bragging rights and more for fantasy football enthusiasts.

pierson242
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Great Keeper League Owners

Postby pierson242 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:33 am

Got a list of the available teams?
Devy Writer and Ranker for DLF

Follow me on Twitter @PiersonFF

TheDogPound
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby TheDogPound » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:21 pm

pierson242 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:33 am Got a list of the available teams?
Yep. I will caution you that these teams have been previously managed by poor owners. Out of the respective teams and players listed you must keep only 6 of the players.

Team 1: 1st Overall Draft Pick
Philip Rivers
Duke Johnson
Doug Baldwin
Willie Snead
Charles Clay
Joe Flacco
Ty Montgomery
Stefon Diggs
Julian Edleman
Sammy Watkins
Jordan Reed

Melvin Ingram
Tyran Mathieu

Team 2: 2nd Overall Draft Pick

Dak Prescot
Jermey Hill
Demaryius Thomas
Marcus Wheaton
Austin Sefearian Jenkins
Tavon Austin
Chris Thompson
Devin Funchess
Kevin White
Travis Kelce

Eric Berry

Team 3: 5th Overall Draft Pick

Aaron Rodgers
Chris Ivory
Emanuel Sanders
Larry Fitzgerald
Coby Fleener
Anquan Boldin
Sam Bradford
Ryan Mathews
Jalen Richard
Kamar Aiken
Dwayne Allen

Cameron Jordan

Sedgefield
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Sedgefield » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:06 pm

I'd be willing to take over Team 1 if it is still available. Sedgefield42@gmail.com
I've been doing redraft for 9 years, dyno for 6 and IDP/devy for 4 so I have some experience. Started out in dyno taking an orphan and worked with some guys from another site to rebuild it and learn the ropes and eventually wrote some articles and rookie analysis for them. Not so much anymore due to focus on family, school, and work but I'm looking to pick up another team and this league sounds interesting. Let me know if you and the leaguemates would consider me joining!

TheDogPound
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby TheDogPound » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:50 am

Sedgefield wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:06 pm I'd be willing to take over Team 1 if it is still available. Sedgefield42@gmail.com
I've been doing redraft for 9 years, dyno for 6 and IDP/devy for 4 so I have some experience. Started out in dyno taking an orphan and worked with some guys from another site to rebuild it and learn the ropes and eventually wrote some articles and rookie analysis for them. Not so much anymore due to focus on family, school, and work but I'm looking to pick up another team and this league sounds interesting. Let me know if you and the leaguemates would consider me joining!
Absolutely! I will send you the invite! Thanks!

Sedgefield
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Sedgefield » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:13 am

TheDogPound wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:50 am
Sedgefield wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:06 pm I'd be willing to take over Team 1 if it is still available. Sedgefield42@gmail.com
Joined up this morning. I will have to click around and figure everything out. It's been a while since I used NFL.com. I've got some players to throw up on the block.

TheDogPound
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby TheDogPound » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:11 pm

Sedgefield wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:13 am
TheDogPound wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:50 am
Joined up this morning. I will have to click around and figure everything out. It's been a while since I used NFL.com. I've got some players to throw up on the block.

Sounds good man! I look forward to having you.

Unfortunately, NFL.com doesn't let us operate year round. We have to wait until after the draft. SMH

However, you do get to mull your 6 keepers until then.

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:52 pm

MFL.
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

TheDogPound
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby TheDogPound » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:39 pm

GridironGuerilla wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:52 pm MFL.
What's MFL?