No Player Left Behind II

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
growskey23
Captain
Captain

No Player Left Behind II

Postby growskey23 » Wed May 04, 2016 1:53 pm

For you IDP degenerates, you may be interested in looking into one of the most interesting/balanced scoring leagues I've ever been a part of. 12 team, 2 QB, .25 points per carry, PPR, TE Premium, and highly different scoring on the IDP side, very individual to each position, including CB and DT. There was another league that started last offseason, but I can already tell this may ruin my "lesser" leagues.

Here's the league homepage:
http://www56.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/17752#0

We're currently in the 13th round and forget everything you thought you knew about draft strategy!

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: No Player Left Behind II

Postby GridironGuerilla » Wed May 04, 2016 2:01 pm

I just heard about this on the podcast on the 2nd. I'd LOVE to get into a league like this. Unfortunately, my IDP leagues are fairly basic and not very deep.
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

dlf_tomk
Starter
Starter

Postby dlf_tomk » Thu May 05, 2016 1:14 am

Sweet looking league Growskey.

I'm doing a project at the moment on trying too recreate something similar in a contract/salary format. May well start up a new league in the next month or so
IDP guy from England. Bashes out articles with dodgy graphs

@TomDegenerate

Randognsac
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Randognsac » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:43 am

dlf_tomk wrote: Thu May 05, 2016 1:14 am Sweet looking league Growskey.

I'm doing a project at the moment on trying too recreate something similar in a contract/salary format. May well start up a new league in the next month or so
I just listened to you on the Read and React pod, nice job hosting. I was looking up what NPLB scoring looks like so I could try and change a few idp leagues I'm in to this set up. Found this thread from google. So is the link above how you set it up Tom? Thanks in advance.