Kwon Alexander value

General discussion and team advice concerning IDP Leagues.
Traz890
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Kwon Alexander value

Postby Traz890 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:29 am

We have IDP incorporated in my team 1 below. I am wanting to beef up my LB core. What would everyone pay in a rookie pick for Kwon Alexander?
Team 1 ~ 10 Team League

QB: Luck, Bortles, Romo
RB: E. Elliot, L. Bell, T. Gurley, Duke Johnson, J. Richard, A. Ellington, D. McFadden, A. Morris, Z. Zenner
WR: OBJ, A. Cooper, D. Hopkins, S. Watkins, K. Allen, G. Tate, D. Inman, M. Sanu, K. Stills, R. Woods
TE: J. Graham, C. Clay
K: C. Santos

Team 2 ~ 12 team league

QB: Winston, Bradford, Smith
RB: A. Abdullah, Ajayi, Ivory, K. Marshall, Deandre Washington
WR: M. Evans, A. Robinson, J. Brown, L. Carroo, Enunwa, W. Fuller, J. Janis, G. Tate
TE: Gronk, CJ Fiedorowicz, Jared Cook
K:
D: Broncos, Rams

User avatar
GridironGuerilla
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2084
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:43 pm
Location: Nor-Cal

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby GridironGuerilla » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:16 am

Solid team man. What are your IDP starting requirements?
Bo Knows Dynasty (12 Team IDP/Roster-30/5 IR/5 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex RB/WR/TE, 2 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB
Requiem For a Team
2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champion

Dragon Eggs Devy (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR/8 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 4 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 2 LB, 1 DT, 2 DE, 1 CB, 2 DB, 2 Flex
The Night's Watch
2017 Startup

A Dynasty Far, Far Away... (12 Team PPR IDP/Roster-30/5 IR)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex RB/WR/TE, 2 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB
The Dark Side

A League of Fire and Ice (10 Team IDP/Roster-35/5 IR/10 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex RB/WR/TE, 3 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB, 1 Flex LB/DL/DB
The Night's Watch
2016 3rd Place

Yahoo! Fantasy Profile

Traz890
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:17 pm

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby Traz890 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:42 am

GridironGuerilla wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:16 am
Solid team man. What are your IDP starting requirements?
2 DL, 2 LB, and 2 DBs and its standard IDP scoring.

Someone offered my Kwon for my 2018 second rounder. I'm thinking about doing it because I anticipate it to be a late second.
Team 1 ~ 10 Team League

QB: Luck, Bortles, Romo
RB: E. Elliot, L. Bell, T. Gurley, Duke Johnson, J. Richard, A. Ellington, D. McFadden, A. Morris, Z. Zenner
WR: OBJ, A. Cooper, D. Hopkins, S. Watkins, K. Allen, G. Tate, D. Inman, M. Sanu, K. Stills, R. Woods
TE: J. Graham, C. Clay
K: C. Santos

Team 2 ~ 12 team league

QB: Winston, Bradford, Smith
RB: A. Abdullah, Ajayi, Ivory, K. Marshall, Deandre Washington
WR: M. Evans, A. Robinson, J. Brown, L. Carroo, Enunwa, W. Fuller, J. Janis, G. Tate
TE: Gronk, CJ Fiedorowicz, Jared Cook
K:
D: Broncos, Rams

User avatar
GridironGuerilla
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2084
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:43 pm
Location: Nor-Cal

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby GridironGuerilla » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:53 am

A late 2nd is fair. I wouldn't pay much more than that in a 10 team start 2 LB league.
Bo Knows Dynasty (12 Team IDP/Roster-30/5 IR/5 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex RB/WR/TE, 2 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB
Requiem For a Team
2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champion

Dragon Eggs Devy (14 Team IDP/Roster-53/10 IR/8 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 4 Flex QB/RB/WR/TE, 2 LB, 1 DT, 2 DE, 1 CB, 2 DB, 2 Flex
The Night's Watch
2017 Startup

A Dynasty Far, Far Away... (12 Team PPR IDP/Roster-30/5 IR)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex RB/WR/TE, 2 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB
The Dark Side

A League of Fire and Ice (10 Team IDP/Roster-35/5 IR/10 Taxi)1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex RB/WR/TE, 3 LB, 2 DL, 2 DB, 1 Flex LB/DL/DB
The Night's Watch
2016 3rd Place

Yahoo! Fantasy Profile

User avatar
Dyno_7
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby Dyno_7 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:15 pm

GridironGuerilla wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:53 am
A late 2nd is fair. I wouldn't pay much more than that in a 10 team start 2 LB league.
Agreed. Good trade, Kwon is as consistent as they come.
TEAM 1: 10tm. Non-PPR
Starters: 1QB-2RB-3WR-1TE-1K-2DL-1EDR-3LB-3DB
QB: C.Wentz, P.Rivers
RB: J.Howard, J.Ajayi, J.Mixon, L.Fournette, A.Abdullah, C.Carson
WR: O.BeckhamJr, S.Watkins, M.Thomas, S.Diggs, M.Bryant, J.Smith-Schuster, C.Godwin, D.Westbrook
TE: R.Gronkowski, A.Hooper
DL: D.Hunter, O.Vernon, F.Clark
EDR: J.Houston, N.Perry
LB: J.Collins, J.Brown, M.Jack, Z.Cunningham, C.Munson, K.Van Noy, N.Bradham, N.Kwiatkoski
DB: R.Jones, C.Geathers, J.Addae, J.Peppers, TJ.McDonald, A.Amos, O.Melifonwu

TEAM 2: 10tm. Non-PPR
Starters: 1QB-2RB-3WR-1Flex-1TE-1K-2DL-1EDR-3LB-3DB
QB: M.Ryan
RB: D.Cook, C.Hyde, J.Mixon, A.Kamara, A.Collins, C.Carson, M.Mack
WR: A.Cooper, M.Thomas, S.Watkins, J.Smith-Schuster, J.Doctson, M.Williams, K.Golladay
TE: E.Engram, D.Njoku
DL: K.Mack, D.Hunter
EDR: V.Miller, C.Jones
LB: T.Smith, M.Jack, D.Jones, J.Davis, Z.Cunningham, D.Perryman
DB: M.Burnett, J.Addae, J.Adams, A.Amos, E.Reid, B.Baker

User avatar
dlf_bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3132
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 am

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby dlf_bruiser » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:23 am

I fear that an LB would not be worth that much in that format. There are only 20 starting LBs each week, so the positional advantage from LB1 to LB20 (assuming a few things) would not be so great. I'd be using my 1st and 2nd rounders to take more chances at the premium positions in your format. You'll find that here in about 6 weeks, there will be some LB1s just sitting on waivers in every IDP league. Just watch the news feed and scoop one up. I say save your draft pick here.
Standard League Player Values

User avatar
Splinx
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby Splinx » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:39 am

Traz890 wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:42 am
GridironGuerilla wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:16 am
Solid team man. What are your IDP starting requirements?
2 DL, 2 LB, and 2 DBs and its standard IDP scoring.

Someone offered my Kwon for my 2018 second rounder. I'm thinking about doing it because I anticipate it to be a late second.
I would take that deal all day long!! I love Kwon!! I actually picked him up b4 start of season last yr for $1. Nobody noticed him b/c yr b4 he was off to an amazing start b4 being suspended. Everybody looks at total pts for whole season, not total pts for actual games played. Suckers!! Haha 😉
12 Team Dynasty League
QB - Cousins, Dalton, Bradford
RB - J. Hill, L. Murray, D. Cook, J. Mixon, M. Breida (TS)
WR - A. Cooper, J. Nelson, B. Cooks, C. Meredith, C. Coleman, Sharpe, Treadwell (TS), M. Williams (TS)
TE - Eifert, Henry, Tye
DL - A. Donald, D Hunter, Spence (TS), Rankins (TS), D. Barnett
LB - J. Collins, Perryman, Kwon, J. Smith (TS)
DB - J Addae, B Jones, Amerson

User avatar
Space Cowboy
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5688
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby Space Cowboy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:59 pm

Bruiser wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:23 am
I fear that an LB would not be worth that much in that format. There are only 20 starting LBs each week, so the positional advantage from LB1 to LB20 (assuming a few things) would not be so great. I'd be using my 1st and 2nd rounders to take more chances at the premium positions in your format. You'll find that here in about 6 weeks, there will be some LB1s just sitting on waivers in every IDP league. Just watch the news feed and scoop one up. I say save your draft pick here.
I agree with this and for the record Bruiser had a hard on for LBs.
14 team PPR TE premium. 1 QB 1 TE Start 5 --- 0-3 RB 0-5 WR 0-5 TE + IDP
QB: Rivers, Winston
RB: Cohen, Ekeler, Conner, Henderson
WR: Evans, Diggs, Baldwin, Landry, Cooper, Treadwell, Hollins, Meredith (IR)
TE: Engram, Henry, Howard, Kroft, Doyle, Ebron, Swoope

16 team TE premium 2 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 RB/WR flex 1 WR/TE flex + IDP
QB: Prescott, Trubisky, Glennon, Beathard, C Jones, Foles, Rush, Romo
RB: Gurley, Howard, Collins, Darkwa, Zenner
WR: Crowder, Inman, Hogan, Maclin, Richardson, Rogers, J Mathews, Ty Williams, Malone, Moore
TE: Hooper, ASJ, O'Leary, G Celek, Heuremann
IR: David Johnson, Joe Williams, C Henderson

DE: S Lawson, C Lawson, Peppers, Curry, Lynch, Hendrickson, Spence
DT: Jones, A Robinson
LB: Marshall, M Kendricks, Schobert, Onwuasor, Simon, Cole, Robertson, Toomer
CB: Smith, Trufant
S: Bethea, Reid, Tartt, Simmons, Kindred

Online
User avatar
lukkynumber13
Legend
Legend
Posts: 6425
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby lukkynumber13 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Do not pay a 2nd for Kwon in that league. He's not worth it.
T1
LUCK, Flacco, McCown
ZEKE/SHADY/AJAYI, Collins, Darkwa, Yeldon, D Williams, Ellington, R Smith
DIGGS/HILTON/THIELEN/WATKINS, ARob, Sanu, Wallace, Humphries, Marshall, Inman, Dorsett, Hansen, Rudolph
GRONK, Watson, Shaheen, Maxx, Sims
-
DL: JORDAN/FLOWERS/J HUGHES, Addison, Short, Okafor, Malik J
LB: GOODSON/E KENDRICKS, N VIGIL, Schobert, Zach C, Morrison, Simon, C James, Freeman, Patrick O, Nick K
DB: ADDAE, FARLEY, POYER, Maye, Amos, Heath, Simmons

T2
MARIOTA, Cousins, Rivers
GORDON/GURLEY/MIXON, Ajayi, Gore, D Williams, Forte, Dayes, J Davis
AJG/DIGGS/CRABS, Dez, Parker, JuJu, Crowder, Hogan, M Bryant, JMatt, Wallace, Zay, Pryor, Ellington, T Smith, Aldrick, R Shepard, Rudolph
ENGRAM, Doyle, Watson, Higbee, Swoope, Vance M
-
DL: GRIFFEN/BUCKNER/HEYWARD, Wilkerson, Ogbah, Hughes, Okafor, Wolfe, Longacre, Henry A
LB: HUMBER/GOODSON/WRIGHT/KIKO, Simon, Klein, Ford, Judon, Scarlett, Coyle, Spaight, Pullard
DB: CHURCH/ADDAE/TAVON, Poyer, Farley, Simmons, John J, Kindred, Colbert

User avatar
dlf_bruiser
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3132
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 am

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby dlf_bruiser » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Space Cowboy wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:59 pm
Bruiser wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:23 am
I fear that an LB would not be worth that much in that format. There are only 20 starting LBs each week, so the positional advantage from LB1 to LB20 (assuming a few things) would not be so great. I'd be using my 1st and 2nd rounders to take more chances at the premium positions in your format. You'll find that here in about 6 weeks, there will be some LB1s just sitting on waivers in every IDP league. Just watch the news feed and scoop one up. I say save your draft pick here.
I agree with this and for the record Bruiser had a hard on for LBs.
:D Admittedly, LBs are the most important IDP sector in my leagues, so I focus on mining them. But this is a 10-team, start 2LB format. The Kwon love is over-powering the realization that he's just not as valuable here.
Standard League Player Values

User avatar
pierson242
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2946
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:55 am

Re: Kwon Alexander value

Postby pierson242 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:20 am

lukkynumber13 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:34 pm
Do not pay a 2nd for Kwon in that league. He's not worth it.
x2
16 Team DLG Joint League with ADrunkenCaveman
QB Brees Wentz
RB Murray Miller Ingram Gore Riddick
WR AB Hilton Tate DezLafell Inman Kearse
TE RudolphDavis Watson
DT Short McCoy
DE Dunlap Hicks Wolfe Ayers
LB Kirksey Alexander Morgan Williams Perryman Hicks Walker Poz Foster Ray
CB Alford Harris
S Vaccaro HB Church Evans


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest