week 10 line ups

Daily Fantasy Sports...football style
joeymags220
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

week 10 line ups

Postby joeymags220 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:38 pm

This area of the forums has been pretty dead. So I have decided to post my line up and see what people think. Who knows, maybe we can find the perfect selection.

I started out with this:
Mark Sanchez 6,600
LeSean McCoy 7,700
Ronnie Hillman 7,400
Jordy Nelson 8,500
Julio Jones 8,000
Martavis Bryant 6,100
Jason Witten 5,800
Dan Bailey 5,200
Saints 4,600

I like Sanchez this week. And typically a QB in aNew system has a good first outing. He is cheap and allows me to get stud WR and RB in the line up.
McCoy I think will also have a good game against a bad jets team.
Hillman should destroy Oakland, lynch had agreat game against then lay week. No, he is not lynch, but they won't be abandoning the run.
Jordy makes me nervous because of the weather forecast. But Brady just had agreat day in bad weather and i like Rodgers more than Brady. Jordy has great talent and hope he can over come the weather in what should be a shoot out.
Julio had ahuge game against TB earlier in the year. I usually don't like players because of this. The defense tries even harder to shut them, see 49ers v Rams the other week. But TB is so bad and only become worse since they last met.
Bryant has made a big name for himself. He is great target and ithink this game will have alot of TD's on the Pit side of the ball. Bryant gives me a piece of this action.
Witten is a good price and i don't see there being alot of deep passes if Romo is out. But if Romo is in, even better. Witten should have a good day either way.
Dan Bailey should get a few opportunities for field goals if Romo is out, and more extra points if he is in.
The Saints play well at home, a whole different animal than when away and they are cheap.

I set another line up with just a few adjustments.

Jordan Matthews and Antonio Brown instead of Jordy and Bryant. Plus Haushka as the kicker.
JMatt had a great preseason with Sanchez and showed that Sanchez likes him. Also JMatt has shown that he is a valuable asset to the team in recent weeks.
Antonio Brown is the best WR in the game this year, in my opinion and should continue to prove that this Sunday.

What is your line up? What do you think of these two?
@jojolmags on twitter................... jojomagsff.wordpress.com
**Just do what will make you happy, it's Fantasy after all.**

italian_stallion21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: week 10 line ups

Postby italian_stallion21 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:52 am

I think my favourite lineup (DraftKings) right now is pretty close:

Ryan - $6300
Forsett - $5000
McCoy - $5600
Julio - $6600
Marshall - $5600
DT - $8500
JT - $4900
Benjamin - $4200
Broncos - $3200

It's a little different than normal for me as I normally have a RB in the flex, but I figure by being able to get basically all stud WR and TE, having Benji is a nice high upside play based on the matchup.

joeymags220
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby joeymags220 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:26 am

I like it. Fanduel has Marshall at pretty good discount right now too. He was another guy I was thinking about. He should have a good game, but weather makes me nervous.
@jojolmags on twitter................... jojomagsff.wordpress.com
**Just do what will make you happy, it's Fantasy after all.**

italian_stallion21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby italian_stallion21 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:18 am

joeymags220 wrote:I like it. Fanduel has Marshall at pretty good discount right now too. He was another guy I was thinking about. He should have a good game, but weather makes me nervous.
I really just want him to blow up so I have him everywhere (even in my season long teams). Which means he's probably going for a 3-36-0 or something.

Artemkiev
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

week 10 line ups

Postby Artemkiev » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:14 pm

I like detroit-6.5 but worried about the trip.cross country. Also like cincy 4.5 at redskins. Who do u go with? Went 2-0 last week. Going to let it ride.