Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Daily Fantasy Sports...football style
Dingram
All Pro
All Pro

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Postby Dingram » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:35 am

I'm kind of surprised of how little action this forum gets. With the booming industry of dfs football, I'd think it would get more. Dfs has pretty much replaced redraft leagues in my addiction. Love it. Maybe people don't want to reveal their sleepers for everyone to see :wink:

italian_stallion21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Postby italian_stallion21 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:36 am

Dingram wrote:I'm kind of surprised of how little action this forum gets. With the booming industry of dfs football, I'd think it would get more. Dfs has pretty much replaced redraft leagues in my addiction. Love it. Maybe people don't want to reveal their sleepers for everyone to see :wink:
I was just going to say, it's almost like you don't want to tip off anyone that you might end up going against.

TommyL31
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby TommyL31 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:38 am

Agreed with Stallion. I contributed to one thread but, while there's a potential benefit (creating hype) and little downside (unless you play in leagues with many forum members) to discussing your strategy in dynasty fantasy football, DFS is an entirely different beast. There is almost zero benefit and some downside to creating hype around guys because the whole purpose is to choose good players that others don't.

The funny thing is that if you don't make calls ahead of time you can't even show skill or knowledge after the fact. For instance, in week 6 I feel like Brandon Oliver and Andre Williams were the big RB bargains. I was big on Oliver but not Andre Williams at all because I hadn't really seen him be efficient with his touches (3.3 ypc against a weak Falcons D) whereas Oliver had looked awesome against the Jets decent run D. Williams also isn't much of a receiving threat. That ended up helping me in fanduel but everyone on the forums would have to just take my word for it because I didn't tell people how little I liked Williams...partially because I wanted the hype to build.

Maybe there are productive conversations we can have but not sure.

Bam_19
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Bam_19 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:43 pm

I do not think it's hurts in sharing too much odds you are playing against someone here are pretty slim.

I need big games from Antonio and Bell tonight
12 man league
1pt per 20 yards rushing/receiving, 1pt per 50 passing/TD 6 and 4/PPR 0.5/1QB-1RB-3WR-1TE-Flex-DEF-K
QB - Stafford - Carr
RB - Forte - Powell - deandre washington - Jalen Richard - Paul Perkins - Mike Gillisea
WR - K Allen - Arob - Cooks - Marshall - M Jones - Tyler Boyd- Laquon Treadwell
TE - Brate - Ertz
DEF - Rotating
K - Rotating