Week 7 DraftKings

Daily Fantasy Sports...football style
Dingram
All Pro
All Pro

Week 7 DraftKings

Postby Dingram » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:58 pm

A few guys I like this week for what's it's worth.
QB
Peyton Manning $9000-obvious choice but what's not to like? most steady qb ever, almost a lock for 25+ points
Tom Brady $7600- dreaded Thursday night matchup. Brady has been great on Thursdays, add in the dreadful jets secondary, & pats should light them up
Ben Roethlisberger $5700- not entirely thrilled with the Berger, but for $5700 (!?) seems like the perfect cheap tournament play
RB
Justin Forsett $5600- 1st thing I do weekly is check which rb is playing Atl. Forsett gets the juicy matchup this week & is priced reasonable.
Jamal Charles $6700- seems like an odd price, should be priced higher IMO. Will be in a bunch of my lineups this week
Ben Tate $5300- was skeptical last week, and was proved wrong. Young guys are getting some touches, but when/if healthy Tate is the play. Good matchup vs Jac
Lamar Miller $5300- was shocked to hear Moreno tore his ACL. Should get plenty of looks, & this would not surprise me this is the last time he's priced under 6k
WR
BMarsh $6300- same price as last week when I thouhjt he was a steal, very surprised price did not go up. Will be in many on my lineups (again)
Randal Cobb $6700- any piece of that GB wr core is worth consideration, but I like the price. Should be able to make that work in a few lineups
Percy Harvin $4100- seems to be very boom/bust at this point which is kind of surprising to me. Thought he'd be a steady ppr contributer. Risky, but due for a decent game at the least
Demaryius Thomas $8000- not cheap, but option 1 in the best passing offense in the NFL. Manning is feeding him targets at a ridiculous clip. No reason to slow down. Same goes for Jordy Nelson. On pace for close to 200 targets which is just plain ridiculous.
TE
Gronk $6700- getting better every week. Mentioned Brady above, Gronk main benefactor in the offenses' success. Prob the last week he's priced under $7k
Jordan Reed $5000- produced a statline of 8/92 on 11 targets. Oh yeah 1st game back from injury where he only played 1/3 of the offensive snaps? Yes please, difference maker if he can stay healthy
That's it this week & GOOD LUCK!

Dingram
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Week 7 DraftKings

Postby Dingram » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:30 pm

Wonder if this weather in New England will affect the Pats/Jets game. It's not the rain, but has been very windy

Dingram
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Week 7 DraftKings

Postby Dingram » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:32 am

um, disregard the Percy recommendation.