Fanduel

Daily Fantasy Sports...football style
massivebucks13
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Fanduel

Postby massivebucks13 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:06 pm

Has everybody enjoyed playing the events on fanduel as I have ?? I was pretty sceptical at first but after two weeks I have entered 16 events and place in the money on 8 of them. Which I felt was pretty good. I play with the intent on having fun with a chance to win big instead of playing to get rich. I will have to say it makes all the games relevant instead of just watching your favorites . Thoughts ????
Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Hottoddies
Captain
Captain

Re: Fanduel

Postby Hottoddies » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:09 pm

Are you getting paid to post this? Are you a real person?

massivebucks13
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby massivebucks13 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:11 pm

A real person. LOL

massivebucks13
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby massivebucks13 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:12 pm

Just was trying to give people a real review about it.

massivebucks13
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby massivebucks13 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:15 pm

It does help for signing people up but I wouldn't recommend it if it sucked because I wouldn't fool with it to matter. I don't represent the company nor do I work for them

gateway400
Role Player
Role Player

Postby gateway400 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:18 pm

I tried fanduel and draft kings. I prefer fanduel. It is a lot easier to navigate and understand.
1/2 ppr, $200 Salary Cap, 10 teams, Start 1 QB, 1-3 RB, 2-6 WR, 1-3 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

QB: C. Newton ($23-6), J. Goff($1-12), J. Garoppollo($1-10)
RB: D. Johnson ($1-4), T. Gurley ($10-5), C. Hyde ($7-6), D. Henry ($10-6), R. Burkhead($1-3), CJ Prosise ($2-7), J. Allen ($15-1), A. Ellington ($8-1), J. McNichols ($2-1), T. West ($2-3)
WR: Ju. Jones($43-3), M. Evans($8-6), Mi. Thomas ($3-5), Doug Baldwin ($65-1), TY Hilton($6-2), K. Allen($9-6), S. Watkins ($12-4), J. Doctson ($6-8)
TE: G. Olsen($18-1), J. Doyle ($6-3), A.
Hooper ($1-8)

K: G. Zuerlein ($1-3)
Def: Rams D ($2-5)

Taxi Squad: G. Everett ($2-0), T. Taylor ($2-0), L. Carroo ($2-0), M. Breida($6-0), M. Brown ($8-0), J. Smith ($1-0), R. Seals-Jones ($4-0)
Draft Picks: 2018: none

Trophy Room:
2017: 1st Place! CHAMPIONSHIP! 2peat! :dance:
2016: 1st Place! Championship!
2015: 3rd Place
2014: 4th Place
2013: 8th Place

massivebucks13
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby massivebucks13 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:19 pm

gateway400 wrote:I tried fanduel and draft kings. I prefer fanduel. It is a lot easier to navigate and understand.
I felt the same way. How did you do ?

Water Buffalo
Legend
Legend

Postby Water Buffalo » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:29 pm

While this is obviously shameless advertising, I will admit that I just signed up this year and I'm sort of enjoying it. I won both of the cash games I entered week 1 and finished 3,000/50,000 in a free tournament as well (needed to hit 1500ish to make any money, but I'm still pleased with finishing that high).

I'm going to play pretty low stakes stuff, 5 or 10 bucks here and there, and I have no delusions that I'm somehow going to get rich off of it, but it's sort of a fun little bonus to make watching football even more exciting.

The only downside is that Fanduel keeps 10% of everything wagered (my god they're raking in the cash) so you need to win a decent bit over half the time to be in the black because wagering $5, you're only going to get $9 ($4 profit) if you win. I'm curious to see if I can do that.

massivebucks13
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby massivebucks13 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:32 pm

Water Buffalo wrote:While this is obviously shameless advertising, I will admit that I just signed up this year and I'm sort of enjoying it. I won both of the cash games I entered week 1 and finished 3,000/50,000 in a free tournament as well (needed to hit 1500ish to make any money, but I'm still pleased with finishing that high).

I'm going to play pretty low stakes stuff, 5 or 10 bucks here and there, and I have no delusions that I'm somehow going to get rich off of it, but it's sort of a fun little bonus to make watching football even more exciting.

The only downside is that Fanduel keeps 10% of everything wagered (my god they're raking in the cash) so you need to win a decent bit over half the time to be in the black because wagering $5, you're only going to get $9 ($4 profit) if you win. I'm curious to see if I can do that.
I'm not advertising I was just curious what everyone's experience was with it because I have only played for two weeks.

Telperion
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Telperion » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:46 pm

You're absolutely advertising, back up your talk with action and remove your referral link. Maybe then we'll believe you.

It's only a matter of time before forum staff removes it, I reported your post, so how about you act in good faith now?
- Don't waste your time on late round NFL draft picks: Success rates by NFL draft round and speed.
- Team(s): Team 1

dlf_jules
Administrator

Postby dlf_jules » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Telperion wrote:You're absolutely advertising, back up your talk with action and remove your referral link. Maybe then we'll believe you.

It's only a matter of time before forum staff removes it, I reported your post, so how about you act in good faith now?
We'll never know. I removed the referral link.

massivebucks13
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby massivebucks13 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Telperion wrote:You're absolutely advertising, back up your talk with action and remove your referral link.

Maybe then we'll believe you. It's only a matter of time before forum staff removes it, I reported your post, so how about you act in good faith now?
Because I put a link on the page you reported me. A link was put there to make it easy for someone to check out . Sounds like you don't have much to do . How about report things that are offensive or spam. This was a legitimate post . But what ever floats your boat

impact
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby impact » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:52 pm

massivebucks13 wrote:
Water Buffalo wrote:While this is obviously shameless advertising, I will admit that I just signed up this year and I'm sort of enjoying it. I won both of the cash games I entered week 1 and finished 3,000/50,000 in a free tournament as well (needed to hit 1500ish to make any money, but I'm still pleased with finishing that high).

I'm not advertising I was just curious what everyone's experience was with it because I have only played for two weeks.

To quote my boy Boobie Miles "How much they payin' you......how much they payin' you"
Impact Identity-PPR
Rogers,Tannehill
Lynch,C.Michael,Turbin,Tevin Coleman,Knowshon,Martin,Sims,Rice
Maclin,Demaryius,OBJ.,V-Jax,Ellington,Steadman,Tyms,Strong
Gates,Green,Clay

Impact Supremacy-PPR
Eli,RGIII,Osweiler,Palmer
DMac,Doug Martin,Gore,Turbin,Hill,Lorenzo T.,Buck Allen,Latavius.Dyer
Julio,Jeffrey,Stedman,Duron,Mike Evans,Ellington,Perriman,Baldwin
Clay,Donnell

Impact Ultimatum-PPR
Brees,RGIII,Osweiler
Forte,Reggie,Carey,Jennings,Gray,McKinnon,JStew,Artis-Payne
Julio,THE Steve Smith,Welker,T-Will,Colston,Roddy,Douglas,Tyms,Ellington,Marquis Wilson,DeVante
GrahamCracker,Cook,Clay,Maxx Williams

Impact Legacy - PPR - superflex, TE-1.5 PPR
Brees,Brady,Cousins,Zach M.
Adrian,Gore,Sproles,Freeman,Tevin,Ellington,Redd
V.Jackson,Demaryius,Welker,Beckham,Janis,Steadman,Hawkins,Devin Street ,Tyms,Lockett
Bennett,Cook,Witten

massivebucks13
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby massivebucks13 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:52 pm

dlf_jules wrote:
Telperion wrote:You're absolutely advertising, back up your talk with action and remove your referral link. Maybe then we'll believe you.

We'll never know. I removed the referral link.
Thanks for making me legit now LOL wow . Sorry if the link ruined anybody's day . Holly cow

dlf_jules
Administrator

Postby dlf_jules » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:53 pm

massivebucks13 wrote:
Telperion wrote:You're absolutely advertising, back up your talk with action and remove your referral link.

Maybe then we'll believe you. It's only a matter of time before forum staff removes it, I reported your post, so how about you act in good faith now?
Because I put a link on the page you reported me. A link was put there to make it easy for someone to check out . Sounds like you don't have much to do . How about report things that are offensive or spam. This was a legitimate post . But what ever floats your boat

Surely you can understand folks' skepticism when your very first post on the forum includes a referral link that puts money in your pocket. That said, I hope you're here to talk football, dynasty and otherwise. Be sure to check out the DFS forum.