Laquon Treadwell WR Mississippi

Interested in discussing devy leagues? This is the forum.
bfrank82
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Laquon Treadwell WR Mississippi

Postby bfrank82 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:45 pm

I'd love to hear some thoughts on this kid. I'm in the UK and the college football coverage is basically non existant, and I've struggled to find many youtube vids. I know it's early in his development, but does anyone have an NFL player comparison to what you think he is and what you think he can potentially develop into?

ConnSKINS26
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Laquon Treadwell WR Mississippi

Postby ConnSKINS26 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Maybe a bit more finesse Dez Bryant?

bfrank82
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby bfrank82 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:51 pm

ConnSKINS26 wrote:Maybe a bit more finesse Dez Bryant?
Sounds promising :D

Bronx Bomber
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Bronx Bomber » Sat May 24, 2014 6:53 am

I just traded my two '15 devys picks for him. Love the potential and already seeing many of the top industry guys have him rated over Gurley, Gordon, etc. is something to get excited about. We need more tape though. Most of the tape so far is of him catching screens, but he shows his size, natural hands and athleticism after the catch. It's tough to scout many of these '16 guys at this point unless you watch tons of college football live.

ConnSKINS26
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby ConnSKINS26 » Sun May 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Bronx Bomber wrote:I just traded my two '15 devys picks for him. Love the potential and already seeing many of the top industry guys have him rated over Gurley, Gordon, etc. is something to get excited about. We need more tape though. Most of the tape so far is of him catching screens, but he shows his size, natural hands and athleticism after the catch. It's tough to scout many of these '16 guys at this point unless you watch tons of college football live.
Loved that trade for you. Treadwell is becoming a consensus top devy prospect (along with Gurley and Gordon), so I didn't understand trading him away for magic beans even further into the future. Treadwell is still far enough away from contributing as a fantasy player in the NFL as it is. Pushing the payoff even further down the road doesn't make sense to me. So, you killed that one.