Super punt

Interested in discussing devy leagues? This is the forum.
whaley88
Role Player
Role Player

Super punt

Postby whaley88 » Sat May 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Recently completed a 28 team 2 copy startup superflex. Decided on taking a different aproach to this. Wanted to see if I could build a big portion of my team from this draft class. I have the devy draft coming up in august and I'm interested to hear what some of my targets should be. It is a auction draft and I sit in the top 6 with money left over. Based on teamy 3 in sig.

Friction
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Super punt

Postby Friction » Sat May 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Definitely spend some devy cash on a QB. I have no idea what they should go for in an auction. Darnold, Rosen, Allen, are some at the top. I know most people know Barkley and guice, with Saquan probably being the most sought after. I would be very happy with Guice if he was a decent amount cheaper to bid on. At this point i am not too enamored with the receivers outside of Sutton, and i think he will be expensive. I like Ridley, Kirk, and the Fla State kid some, but i feel a couple random guys will really take a leap ouf of almost nowhere next year.
Valhalla's Father
12 Team 1PPR 1QB/1-3RB/1-3 WR/1TE/1DST
QB:Brady
RB: Barkley, Chubb, Jacobs, Henry, Mack, Etienne
WR: Nuk, Thielen, Cooks, Diontae, Pittman, Gallup
TE: Henry

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Sat May 13, 2017 5:16 pm

In essentially a 14 team superflex, QB is the most important position by far. Not sure why you punted the position, but you should be spending all your auction money on Darnold, Allen, and Rosen.

whaley88
Role Player
Role Player

Postby whaley88 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:02 am

Update, made a trade for wentz and kizere early in the season and having Watson get me off to a good start and hitting on my rookie rbs propelled me to a 11-2 record and currently sitting in the finals. however I will be starting kizer and praying for monster games from my rbs.