Pick 3: Fournette, Chubb, Cook, JuJu

Interested in discussing devy leagues? This is the forum.
vicferrari
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Pick 3: Fournette, Chubb, Cook, JuJu

Postby vicferrari » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:22 pm

.5 PPR, if you could only have 3 out of 4 of these guys in a devy draft right now, who would you leave off and why? To me it's between Chubb and Juju. Chubb for obvious reasons, he is boom or bust depending on recovery. JuJu age and skill set is attractive, but is he a lock for a Julio/AJ/Dez level player or is he a middle of the pack WR like Maclin? WR seems deeper and deeper by the year, as elite RB becomes more shallow.

So on talent and upside alone, who do you leave off?

And then for strategy purposes.. would you rather try and possibly monopolize the 3 top rb's in a loaded class, potentially landing the next generations AP, Charles, Lynch? Or diversify and mitigate risk by taking 2rb's and JuJu?

Wheelhouse
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Pick 3: Fournette, Chubb, Cook, JuJu

Postby Wheelhouse » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:04 am

I'd leave off Chubb. Of the 4 mentioned he has the lowest floor IMO at the shortest NFL lifespan position. Juju is the clear #1 WR in the class with very, very few holes in his game (think he's answer some of the explosiveness questions that are out there this season, but he's not going to be elite in this area).

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Tough call but I'm leaving off Cook.

vicferrari
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby vicferrari » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:17 am

Any reason or just opinion?

TomBobAnderson
All Pro
All Pro

Postby TomBobAnderson » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:06 pm

Cook and Fournette are far and away the best talents in the draft. After that I would take Juju. He looks like a stud to me. All 4 are great though and there are no wrong answers. I just think that Cook and Fournette are better than Chubb. Injury or no injury