2019 draft class

Interested in discussing devy leagues? This is the forum.
ace1250
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 5:34 am

2019 draft class

Postby ace1250 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:21 pm

not sure if this is the correct thread or not, but does anyone have any good sites for the potential 2019 draft class?
8-team PPR 2QB 4WR 4RB 2TE SF
Watson, Brees, Wentz, Rosen, Rudolph
Gurley, Michel, Kerryon Johnson, McCoy D'Onta Foreman, Chris Thompson, Riddick, Buck Allen, Elijah McGuire, John Kelly, Ballage
OBJ, D Thomas, Baldwin, Corey Davis, AJG, Sutton, Ridley, Kirk, Keke Coutee, Pettis
Engram, Ben Watson, Ricky Seals-Jones, Jeff Heuerman

nathanq42
Player of the Year
Player of the Year
Posts: 2205
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:40 am

Re: 2019 draft class

Postby nathanq42 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:42 pm

Walterfootball.com

They do scouting for all positions for their mock drafts. 2019 is far out though. 2018 info is still sparse fyi
12 Team 20 man roster 4 reserve slots 1 ppr .2 points per carry
Air Force IV
1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1WR/RB/TE 1K 1DEF
QB Ben Roethlisberger, Andy Dolton IR
RB David Johnson, Jerick Mckinnon IR, Rashaad Penny, Chris Carson, Royce Freeman, Kalen Ballage, Gio, Charcandrick West, Jeff Wilson Jr., Justin Jackson
WR Mike Evans, Odell Beckham Junior, Arob, Dede Westbrook, Nelson Agholor, Marvin Jones IR, DaVante Parker
TE Kyle Rudolph, Jack Doyle IR, Trey Burton
K Ka'imi Fairbairn
DEF Jets

User avatar
Jason3123
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2602
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Re: 2019 draft class

Postby Jason3123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:34 pm

You should look into the Devy Report by Nick Whalen. http://thedevyreport.com/ It's $10.

DynastyDog
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:39 am

Re: 2019 draft class

Postby DynastyDog » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:25 am

Jason3123 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:34 pm
You should look into the Devy Report by Nick Whalen. http://thedevyreport.com/ It's $10.
When does this report get released? I purchased it but I can not find anything on when it comes out.

Go Bucks
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:36 am

Re: 2019 draft class

Postby Go Bucks » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:28 pm

DynastyDog wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:25 am
Jason3123 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:34 pm
You should look into the Devy Report by Nick Whalen. http://thedevyreport.com/ It's $10.
When does this report get released? I purchased it but I can not find anything on when it comes out.
I purchased Nick's for first time last year, and wasn't impressed at all. When South Carolina WR Bryan Edwards was completed omitted whereas every other expert has him ranked near the top.........well it reaffirmed that his rankings and "analysis" left a lot to be desired.

The most informative devy report I've found is this one :
https://dynastyfootballfactory.com/2018-devy-watch-dff/

DynastyDog
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:39 am

Re: 2019 draft class

Postby DynastyDog » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:47 am

Go Bucks wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:28 pm
DynastyDog wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:25 am
Jason3123 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:34 pm
You should look into the Devy Report by Nick Whalen. http://thedevyreport.com/ It's $10.
When does this report get released? I purchased it but I can not find anything on when it comes out.
I purchased Nick's for first time last year, and wasn't impressed at all. When South Carolina WR Bryan Edwards was completed omitted whereas every other expert has him ranked near the top.........well it reaffirmed that his rankings and "analysis" left a lot to be desired.

The most informative devy report I've found is this one :
https://dynastyfootballfactory.com/2018-devy-watch-dff/

Yes I got my links messed up. I just purchased this one for my devy draft starting on National Signing Day. I thought that I herd on one of their podcast that their report is not coming out until the end of March which does me no good. I hope that was a mistake.

User avatar
DLF_PeteL
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:43 am
Contact:

Re: 2019 draft class

Postby DLF_PeteL » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:33 am

Walterfootball usually has some good stuff going. The Devy Watch is fantastic. Or use DLF Devy Rankings https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/dynas ... -rankings/


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests