ADP ranking with 2019 picks

This is the forum for public mock drafts. To avoid any confusion, please do not post in individual draft forums of which you are not a member.
nicktahoes
Starter
Starter

ADP ranking with 2019 picks

Postby nicktahoes » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:11 pm

Does anyone know if there is a site that has the ADP for startup drafts that includes the ADP of the 2019 rookie picks not the rookie players?
Team 1:
PPR--QB, RBx2, WRx3, TE, Superflex, Flex x2
QBs: Lawrence, Stafford, Geno, Hooker, Rush
RBs: Ekeler, Kamara, Achane, Elijah Mitchell, Dillon, Kelley, Moss, Jamaal Williams
WRs: Adams, Hopkins, Waddle, Kirk, JSN, Boyd, OBJ, Hyatt
TEs: Kelce, Hockenson, Taysom, Irv Smith

and then a few minor players and rookie stashed on taxi

Paul717
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: ADP ranking with 2019 picks

Postby Paul717 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:29 pm

nicktahoes wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:11 pm Does anyone know if there is a site that has the ADP for startup drafts that includes the ADP of the 2019 rookie picks not the rookie players?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but if you had a list with the rookie players, wouldn't you then also know the rookie picks?

I.E. if [first rookie in list] is #21 overall, then pick 1.01 = #21 overall? (Just an example, may not be a good example)

Agree that could be a P.I.T.A. though, if you want to cut down on the work.
"Marathon Square" - 16 team full PPR league with 24 player roster. Keep 16 per year indefinitely, draft 8. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team DST
QB: Jordan Love, Deshaun Watson
RB: Travis Etienne, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Kendre Miller, Jaleel McLaughlin, Sean Tucker, Deuce Vaughn
WR: A.J. Brown, Garrett Wilson, Tee Higgins, Calvin Ridley, Michael Wilson, Kendrick Bourne, Tutu Atwell, Allen Lazard, Isaiah Hodgins, Justin Shorter
TE: T.J. Hockenson, Cole Kmet, Kylen Granson
K: Didn't make the playoffs in 2023 :cry: , and don't usually hold one in the offseason
Team DST: Cowboys, Lions

Picks:
2024: All my picks except 3rd rounder

Disclaimer: My one and only Championship in this league was way back in 2011. Therefore, take my replies with the appropriate grain of salt. :lol:

nicktahoes
Starter
Starter

Postby nicktahoes » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:43 pm

Paul717 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:29 pm
nicktahoes wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:11 pm Does anyone know if there is a site that has the ADP for startup drafts that includes the ADP of the 2019 rookie picks not the rookie players?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but if you had a list with the rookie players, wouldn't you then also know the rookie picks?

I.E. if [first rookie in list] is #21 overall, then pick 1.01 = #21 overall? (Just an example, may not be a good example)

Agree that could be a P.I.T.A. though, if you want to cut down on the work.
Kind of. Right thought process but the 1.01, 1.02, etc
doesn't necessarily corrolate to a specific player as different people will have different players at each pick.

In startups that happen prior to the NFL draft you can draft the picks themselves instead of a player. So if I'm picking in the middle of the 5th and i want to draft the 1.03 instead of a player I can. So the ADP of the picks themselves not the rookie players is what I'm looking for.
Team 1:
PPR--QB, RBx2, WRx3, TE, Superflex, Flex x2
QBs: Lawrence, Stafford, Geno, Hooker, Rush
RBs: Ekeler, Kamara, Achane, Elijah Mitchell, Dillon, Kelley, Moss, Jamaal Williams
WRs: Adams, Hopkins, Waddle, Kirk, JSN, Boyd, OBJ, Hyatt
TEs: Kelce, Hockenson, Taysom, Irv Smith

and then a few minor players and rookie stashed on taxi

Rasorin
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Rasorin » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:47 pm

You might already know this but just in case viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26741&start=90

2019 start up inaugural draft are including 2019 draft picks. Not macro but a starting point.