Rookie Mock Drafts

This is the forum for public mock drafts. To avoid any confusion, please do not post in individual draft forums of which you are not a member.
ejmfantasy
Rookie
Rookie

Rookie Mock Drafts

Postby ejmfantasy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:17 am

Hey guys!

I am looking to run some rookie mock drafts. They will start soon, and I will keep running mocks all the way through the offseason if possible. I am starting up a small dynasty site (not paid, no competition to this - more so for my own record keeping and another opinion for people to view) that the mock drafts will be posted on. I hope to do multiple and do some in different formats.

Hit me up if you are interested. You can email me (see below), but texting or WhatsApp is probably better (see below again).

My plan is to run them on WhatsApp for now so that they are simple and mobile. Hit me up! The first one starts as soon as the first 12 spots are full. Then the next ones will start to fill up.

Let me know!!!

evan.morris@shaw.ca
204-793-5077
World Devy Championship: 18 Teams, 10 Devy, 0.5 PPR, 20 + 3 IR
QB: Bradford, Rosen, Fitzpatrick
RB: Bell, Mack, CJ Anderson, Clement, Smallwood, Stewart, AP, Wadley
WR: Gabriel, D-Jax, Z. Jones, Carroo, Dede, Bourne, Hollins
TE: B. Watson, Goedert
Devy: Drew Lock, Khalan Laborn, Salvon Ahmed, Benny Snell, Master Teague, Jordyn Adams, Mychale Salahuddin, Henry Ruggs, Amari Rodgers, Colby Parkinson

ejmfantasy
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Rookie Mock Drafts

Postby ejmfantasy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:17 pm

BUMP. First one is off to a great start and I am starting to look for more people to fill future ones. The second mock will begin once I have it filled.
World Devy Championship: 18 Teams, 10 Devy, 0.5 PPR, 20 + 3 IR
QB: Bradford, Rosen, Fitzpatrick
RB: Bell, Mack, CJ Anderson, Clement, Smallwood, Stewart, AP, Wadley
WR: Gabriel, D-Jax, Z. Jones, Carroo, Dede, Bourne, Hollins
TE: B. Watson, Goedert
Devy: Drew Lock, Khalan Laborn, Salvon Ahmed, Benny Snell, Master Teague, Jordyn Adams, Mychale Salahuddin, Henry Ruggs, Amari Rodgers, Colby Parkinson