2016/2017 Rookie Mock

This is the forum for public mock drafts. To avoid any confusion, please do not post in individual draft forums of which you are not a member.
npainter
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: 2016/2017 Rookie Mock

Postby npainter » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:36 am

2.04 Malachi Dupre

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:19 pm

Litesout13 wrote:
schiewerma21 wrote:1.07 Corey Davis.

(Also not to nitpick too much but just for discussion. From a talent standpoint fournette easy over Elliot. Elliot is a very good prospect in a great situation. Fournette is a generational talent)
Just for discussion, no. I have Elliot over Fournette based on talent. Only thing Fournette has on Elliot is strength, something that Elliot was never lacking on either.

Elliot is faster, more agile, has better vision
Not so sure. In track, Fournette is faster. He ran a 10.68 100 meters, Elliott's best was 10.95
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

clarion contrarion
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby clarion contrarion » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:20 am

schiewerma21 wrote:Love this thread. And I completely agree no one looks in those other threads.

Are we drafting based on talent and draft grace OR with who in this class currently is.

Example: treadwell talent wise could be the 1.04 in this 2017 draft. However no way anyone gives anything but a super late 2017 first for him.
exactly , I fail to see the necessity of people playing forum nazi and coming on screeching about where threads are posted , most of those people do pollute many a thread with zillions of emojis and other nonsensical stuff . Threads like this will do more to educate managers about what other managers are thinking than 50 threads about who has better hands or runs great routes IMHO . You can be a jerry rice like route runner but if you have blaine gabbert or christian ponder throwing you the pill - good luck ; but if you like a player at 10 and he is going at 30 that single bit of info could help more than 50 other threads of other useless no fact based opinions . Trading down and garnering more value or extra picks or players will help your team 10X over what a myriad of other threads can help. One of the single biggest determining factors in building a dynasty roster and arguably the most important isdrafting the right guy at the right spot and as such the draft forum should be placed in far more trafficked area of the forum
The people that screech the loudest are the ones that are clicking every single tab likely . I mean we have a guy that will give 50 who to start answers or openly rooting for players to get injured - I mean get an EFFIN life pal or at least carpal tunnel syndrome :wall: :shock: :cry: :surprised: :wtf: :wave: :shh: :twisted: and then holler about a thread being in the wrong place because it wastes time - WTF is that ? I mean really asking who to start ? generally if you need who to start info then you didn't heed the who to draft advice and if you would have, you would know who to start . There I feel better how about you ?
OFF TOPIC - PERHAPS
WRONG THREAD -PERHAPS
OOPS!
.....this has been a public service announcement from forum superstar clarion contrarion
QB luck- driskell
WR ant brown evans c davis golladay godwin gordon j washington doctson watson lazard patrick henderson
RB mixon cohen chubb aaron jones hunt malcolm brown
TE eifert howard njoku
K tucker DEF pittsburgh chicago
2012 , 2014 2015 2016 2017 & 2018 ACDL Champion 5 IN A ROW 6 in 7 years- now that is dynasty!
2013 ACDL runner up
2013 2014 2017 & 2018 (Undefeated 15-0 ) WORILDS OF HURT CHAMPION
2010 2014 & 2015 7 Rings for Steeltown CHAMPION 2011 & 2013 7 rings runner up
2018 Experts Dynasty League Champion
there is no after football
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
— Leonardo da Vinci

sms
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby sms » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:41 am

I think this exercise should be done again after the combine, then a third time after the draft. Maybe we could do one based solely on IDP, just for a general idea.

justdex
Rookie
Rookie

Postby justdex » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:58 am

Can we restart this since some players have decided to return to school and some guys have risen and fallen.
14 team dynasty. All TD's 6 points. Adjusted IDP points. Points for all return yards and scores.
Starting lineup 1QB/ 2RB/ 2WR/ 1FLEX(RB/WR/TE)/ 1TE 1K/1DEF 2DL/2LB/2DB 1FLEX(DL/LB/DB)

Roster
QB- Aaron Rodgers, Stafford, Tom Brady

RB- Saquon Barkley, Nick Chubb, James Connor, Leonard Fournette, Justice Hill

WR- OBJ, Juju, Stefon Diggs, ARob, Corey Davis, DJ Moore, Quincy Enunwa, AJ Brown, Antonio Callaway, Hakeem Butler, Isaiah McKenzie, Josh Reynolds

TE- OJ Howard, Ebron,

K- Justin Tucker, Greg Zuerlein

DEF- Jags, Browns, Lions

DL- JJ Watt, Joey Bosa, Danielle Hunter

LB- Kuechly, Deion Jones, Devin White, Rueben Foster, Fred Warner

DB- Jamal Adams, Keanu Neal, Jessie Bates, John Johnson

Hahaclintondix
Starter
Starter

Postby Hahaclintondix » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Would love to start again. Think the final day to declare is 1/16 (maybe?), so will start another one up after we have all the names. Think we could really get a lot out of this as long as I post it on the right forum :wall: #sarcasm