2017 Mock Draft PPR

This is the forum for public mock drafts. To avoid any confusion, please do not post in individual draft forums of which you are not a member.
Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Re: 2017 Mock Draft PPR

Postby Cameron Giles » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:14 am

Wheelhouse wrote:
Guy puts up 1350 rushing with 16 td's and he's labelled inconsistent? Tough crowd

You are aware that he plays with Joe Mixon, 4 star recruit who is widely regarded as an NFL prospect in his own right? Played behind a young OL who lost two starters to the NFL in the 15 draft? Yes he didn't match his other worldly numbers from 14 and did play better as the year went on but I think that had more to do with his line play and game flow then anything he was doing. He is better then any back in the 16 draft bar zeke and maybe Henry, and clearly behind at least cook, fournette, and Chubb in the 17 draft (in that hood, gallman, Hurd, mccaffrey group). That in itself proves how much deeper this class is before you even get in to the WR's, QB's, and TE's groups which all look superior.
Perine was poor the first half of the season and turned it around in the second half. The final result was good, but he was inconsistent. Mixon has nothing to do with that. He was below 90 yards rushing in five of his first six games.

You're missing my point. I don't disagree that 2017 doesn't project to be deeper than 2016.

Wheelhouse
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Wheelhouse » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:29 am

Cameron Giles wrote:
Wheelhouse wrote:
Guy puts up 1350 rushing with 16 td's and he's labelled inconsistent? Tough crowd

You are aware that he plays with Joe Mixon, 4 star recruit who is widely regarded as an NFL prospect in his own right? Played behind a young OL who lost two starters to the NFL in the 15 draft? Yes he didn't match his other worldly numbers from 14 and did play better as the year went on but I think that had more to do with his line play and game flow then anything he was doing. He is better then any back in the 16 draft bar zeke and maybe Henry, and clearly behind at least cook, fournette, and Chubb in the 17 draft (in that hood, gallman, Hurd, mccaffrey group). That in itself proves how much deeper this class is before you even get in to the WR's, QB's, and TE's groups which all look superior.
Perine was poor the first half of the season and turned it around in the second half. The final result was good, but he was inconsistent. Mixon has nothing to do with that. He was below 90 yards rushing in five of his first six games.

You're missing my point. I don't disagree that 2017 doesn't project to be deeper than 2016.
yea, can honestly say i'm not following your point at all, as you seem to be all the place with your view of the 2017 class.

removing the double negative above, you are saying "i agree that 2017 projects to be deeper than 2016". this is quite a contrast from your comment earlier in the thread that "this class currently looks fairly normal"

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Cameron Giles » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:34 am

Wheelhouse wrote:
Cameron Giles wrote:
Wheelhouse wrote:

yea, can honestly say i'm not following your point at all, as you seem to be all the place with your view of the 2017 class.

removing the double negative above, you are saying "i agree that 2017 projects to be deeper than 2016". this is quite a contrast from your comment earlier in the thread that "this class currently looks fairly normal"
There's nothing confusing about it unless you're using 2016 as the bar for draft classes. If we do, the number of position players taken in the first two rounds this year was the lowest number in a while. However, I think the players taken in those rounds are being underappreciated a bit.

2017 shouldn't be as low. However, in order for this class to be as godly as some are making it to be like 2014, a lot more has to happen with the top players in this class.

SadGlitterFairy
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby SadGlitterFairy » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:13 pm

1.11 - RB Royce Freeman, ORE

highly underrated IMO
10 Team/30 player roster/1 PPR/IDP/6 player Taxi

QB- Brady, Watson
RB- Gurley, Fournette, McCoy, D. Johnson, Gio, C. Carson, J. Stew
WR- Baldwin, Gordon, Crabtree, Ridley, K. Benjamin, Garcon, Goodwin, Richardson, Wallace, Wilson, Woods, Taylor, Grant
TE- Walker, Brate, J. Smith
PK- Boswell
Def – Rams, Seahawks
LB - Bobby Wagner, CJ Mosley

Taxi
J. Allen QB // J. Jackson RB // D. Hamilton WR // I. Smith RB // K. Bourne WR // R. Smith LB

Jamie236
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Jamie236 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:37 am

SadGlitterFairy wrote:1.11 - RB Royce Freeman, ORE

highly underrated IMO
Udub gave him that work today though. I agree he is underrated
Team 1 - 10 Teams. Non-PPR. 24 Team Keeper. Start 3 WR.

QB - M.Stafford, R.Wilson, D.Watson.
RB - Cmac, R.Freeman, I.Crowell, M.Gaskin,
WR - M.Evans, A.Cooper, S.Diggs, JuJu, C.Kirk, T.Lockett, D.Moncrief, D.Pettis, P.Rich, K.Stills, Ty.Williams, D.Moore, D.Jackson, A.Callaway
TE - J.James, K.Rudolph