New to Dynasty Leagues, Looking for a League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
DangerRyan13
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

New to Dynasty Leagues, Looking for a League

Postby DangerRyan13 » Thu May 16, 2013 9:39 am

I've been playing fantasy football for about 5 years now, but I've only ever been in redraft leagues. I've had an interest in Dynasty Leagues for the past few years, but nobody I've played with has been interested. I've tried playing fantasy baseball to fill the gap in the offseason, but it just doesn't do it for me.

I love the idea of owning a team, not just running it for a season. I love the idea and the challenge of rebuilding a team. I'm pretty patient with this sort of a challenge. I would be in it for the long haul. NFL teams are working year-round, and so should fantasy teams.

Currently I'm looking for a startup Dyanasty League. I prefer PPR and I've never played IDP or salary caps or anything like that, but I'm willing to learn. The more realistic, the better. I would not be opposed to taking over an established team either. I love the idea of rebuilding.

Invite me at GuitarJC13@gmail.com

the_future
All Pro
All Pro

Re: New to Dynasty Leagues, Looking for a League

Postby the_future » Thu May 16, 2013 7:16 pm

32 team dynasty (1 set of NFL rosters per conference) with IDP's and contracts (not salaries).
PPR scoring
40 man roster with a 10 player developmental taxi squad.
$50 entry fee with multiple payouts including a survivor pool and confidence pool winners
Draft date and order will be set once the league is full.

http://www4.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/45586#0

I am not the commish, just trying to pass the word. Send me a PM or email me at prestonchall@gmail.com and I will get you any other info you might want.

There you go my friend!

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: New to Dynasty Leagues, Looking for a League

Postby dynastyninja » Thu May 16, 2013 8:49 pm

The_Future wrote:32 team dynasty (1 set of NFL rosters per conference) with IDP's and contracts (not salaries).
PPR scoring
40 man roster with a 10 player developmental taxi squad.
$50 entry fee with multiple payouts including a survivor pool and confidence pool winners
Draft date and order will be set once the league is full.

http://www4.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/45586#0

I am not the commish, just trying to pass the word. Send me a PM or email me at prestonchall@gmail.com and I will get you any other info you might want.

There you go my friend!
I would honestly look for something a lot more standard for a first time dynasty player. A 32 team IDP, 40-man roster sounds awful for someone who has never had experience in dynasty.