I want a BAD team in a free, established MFL league!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Water Buffalo
Legend
Legend

I want a BAD team in a free, established MFL league!

Postby Water Buffalo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:27 am

As the title says, I'm possibly looking to take over an orphaned team in a free league. My activity level around here should be all you need to know about my dedication level to fantasy football, specifically dynasty fantasy football :)

What I'm specifically looking for:

- It must be a mediocre or bad team. I want a challenge, that's my whole goal in this! The worse the better. I want that team that no one else wants because it's been a cellar dweller for years.

- It must be a free league. I've got enough pay leagues, and I certainly don't want a terrible team that I have to pay for heh.

- It must be a 12+ team league with at least somewhat deep rosters. I'd be ok with 12, 14 or even 16 teams.

- I'm open to basically any kind of scoring as long as it's not a TD only or TD heavy league. I've never played IDP but I'd definitely be game for that too. PPR preferred but not necessary.

- I don't want a salary cap or contract league.

- I'd strongly prefer (basically to the point of it being a must) a league hosted on MFL. I just can't really stand the other options out there, they just don't work for dynasty leagues in my opinion. I can swing my share of the yearly contribution for hosting cost if necessary.

- League must be active! People don't need to be chatting all the time or anything, but I don't want to join a boring league. Boring leagues aren't fun. I want active owners and active traders and I promise to do my part in that regard.

That's about all I can think of at the moment. If you have an opening that fits this description, please let me know! I'd love the challenge of turning around a terrible franchise in your league and maybe meeting some new people and having fun along the way.