Looking to join league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
JayzTO
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Looking to join league

Postby JayzTO » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Looking to join a Dyansty league (no IDP)

Maybe you need a team to be taken over please let me know if you have an availble spot

Thanks

Tshaw7
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Looking to join league

Postby Tshaw7 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:29 am

Im thinking about doing a dynasty draft this week on Fleaflicker.com and money through league safe, would you be interested? Thinking $100 bucks, but $150 has to be paid this year to reserve ur spot for next, then $100 a year after that.

Lineups would be:
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
FLX
FLX
TE
DEF

no kickers or IDPs with a PPR format, let me know i am just checking interest right now since some people wont play since it starts in week 2.

Todd

JayzTO
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby JayzTO » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:25 am

I would be interested though not so much in paying a deposit on a second year with a league that i dont know how its run who is involved etc.

KennyPowers
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby KennyPowers » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Hey guys I am a co-comissioner of a dynasty league trying to find to more owners for the draft that is scheduled for tom (9/11) at 830ct.
Here is a brief description as well as a link to the MFL page. If you are interested please email me at sean.l.nichols@gmail.com

http://www7.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/50659#0

My friends and I are starting up a dynasty league with some of my long time friends. Unfortunately, we could not schedule a time this week that ended up working for everyone so the draft will not be until 9/11 830 central. Week 1 will not count toward the season. Because of the delay we lost a couple of guys so I am looking for a few quality owners looking to join this awesome group of guys. This dynasty will be hosted on myfantasyleague. Payments will be by Leaguesafe, 100% Payout (majority vote, for 1st/2/3 and toilet bowl. $5 a year toward a perfect season jackpot. If you are interested or have questions email me at sean.l.nichols at gmail

Rosters: 23 Slots
1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 W/R/TE
1 TE
1 Kick
1 DST
13 Bench

Drop 5players and a Dst each off season, followed by 3 round rookie draft and 3 round Free agent draft

Scoring: 1 Point/Reception, and 6 Pts for all TDs, the rest is pretty standard.

Blind bidding waivers.

Let me know if you are interested.

Sean
Mirrors
12 Team PPR, 5 pt passing TD, 1QB, 1-4 RBs, 3-6 WRs, 1-4 TEs
QB- Peyton, Vick, Foles, Tannehill, Weeden
RB- Bush, Murray, D RIchardso, Joique, Dunbar, Polk, C. Wood
WR- Megatron, Dez, D Thomas, Hartline, Alshon, Edelman, V Brown, K Williams, S Bailey, D McCluster
TE- Vernon, Gonzo, H Miller, D Walker
2014 Draft 2nd, 3rd

Tshaw7
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Tshaw7 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm

Hey Jay, i understand the xoncern about the deposit, thats why i was going to have the cash all theough leaguesafe.com with a vote on payouts so i cant touch money without you guys. The reason i want to do that is because i cant think of a good way to make sure evryone is committed. If i have $50 of their money they will probably be back, if not its a lot wasier to sell an orphaned team for half price.