Looking for a replacement owner for non IDP league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
rlwomack
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for a replacement owner for non IDP league

Postby rlwomack » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm having to cut back on the number of leagues I'm in and told the commish I'd help find a replacement owner. It's a $50 dynasty league, using LeagueSafe, where the startup draft was an auction. Rookie draft has already occurred. Last season was the inaugural season, and the franchise finished second overall.

Starting lineup is 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 PK, 1 D/ST
Waivers are blind bid and the franchise has $163 out of $200 left.

Click the link http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... =07&F=0006 to see the franchise roster. Current roster is at 35 but will have to be cut down prior to start of season to 30.

Click the link http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 40647&O=09 to see the scoring system. It is 1 PPR.

if you are interested in taking over the team or need additional information, please reply or send me a PM. I'll forward your information to the commish. Thanks.

tdev
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Looking for a replacement owner for non IDP league

Postby tdev » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Hi - I'd like to own the team if possible. My email is tomg973@gmail.com. I also have a leaguesafe account. Thanks.

- Tom

rlwomack
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for a replacement owner for non IDP league

Postby rlwomack » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:15 pm

I think a replacement owner has been found. I'll forward your info to commish in case it hasn't. I think he's going with first come, first serve as long as they qualify.