START UP DYNASTY, DRAFTING SOON- FULL

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
The Calipari Way
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

START UP DYNASTY, DRAFTING SOON- FULL

Postby The Calipari Way » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 am

If you are looking for a new dynasty to join contact me at loganprice84@yahoo.com or reply to this post. League will be on MFL.com. 12 team PPR. $81.00 entry fee. leaguesafe.com will be used for the payouts. Any questions please contact me. Looking for the best , no cupcakes wanted.
Last edited by The Calipari Way on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ccteam
Role Player
Role Player

Re: START UP DYNASTY, DRAFTING SOON

Postby ccteam » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:50 am

It might help people to know more about the rules than just 12 team PPR. What are the starting positions? What are the roster sizes? IDP or Team D or no D?
12 team PPR Q, R, R, W, W, W/R, W/T, TE, K - 36 player rosters
E Manning Dalton
Sproles, D Brown Mendenhall, Blount, Hillis, Gerhart, Moreno
Fitz, White, Holmes, Rice TBMW, Royal, Edwards, Bess
Pettigrew H Miller

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:02 am

:lol:

The Calipari Way
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby The Calipari Way » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 pm

LEAGUE FEES:
League fees will be held on http://www.leaguesafe.com- You can pay by credit card (3% charge) or pay by E-check. That is only way to pay.
Breakdown of the $81.00 entry fee- $50.00(2012 entry) $25.00(deposit for 2013) $6.00(MFL entry fee)
The entry fee for following years will be $56.00. The $25.00 will be refunded if you decide to leave the league and a new owner pays in full.
LEAGUE PAYOUTS:
100% PAYOUT
$450.00- WINNER
$150.00- RUNNER-UP
If final 2 teams want to make a deal to split the winnings, that will be allowed.
DRAFT:
We will have a draft once everyone is paid. It will be a slow draft with the date and time yet to be determined.
We will then have a 2 round rookie draft after the NFL Rookie Draft. Sometime in August we will have a 3 round free agent draft.
The rookie draft will be opposite draft order from the 1st draft. The free agent draft will be randomized on fftoolbox.com. All drafts will be snake for the first year. For each year after it will be 1.1-2.1-3.1-4.1-5.1
I will be using http://www.fftoolbox.com for draft order and division placement once everyone has paid in full.
Every year we will have a 5 round free agent/ rookie draft.
The 8 teams not making the playoffs will be placed in order based on worst to first for draft order. If a tie occurs during that process, the team with the least total points will be given the lower draft pick.
PLAYOFFS:
The top team from each divison will make the playoffs. The wildcard (team with most team points , that is not division leader) will also make the playoffs. 1vs4 2vs3 matchups.
ROSTERS:
Each team will have 25 roster spots during the season with 2 spots for IR.
During each offseason you will need to cut to 20 players by March 1st. This is to make sure we have enough players to have a nice draft each offseason. If you roster is not cut by March 1st, I will cut 5 players for you. The 5 players will be cut based on points scored. So do your job and it will be ok.
Lineups are due before that players game starts.
Lineups will be 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 1K, 1D for a total of 10 players. The FLEX can be used for RB,WR, or TE. So you can start up to 4RB, or 4WR, or 3TE. This allows for a wide range of drafting styles and all 12 teams won't mirror each other.
SCORING
You can find the rules for scoring by dragging your mouse to the "REPORTS" tab at the top of the page. A Drop down box will appear with several options. Drag your mouse down the "RULES" tab. 3 options should show up, and click on "LEAGUE SCORING" option..
TRADES:
All trades are expected to be made in good faith and with the goal of making both teams better.
Each trade will be executed without league vote, but I will review each trade.
If a trade is executed, it will be final. Make sure you know what your doing.
If a trade wants to be protested by other players not involved in the trade, an email must be sent to the commish with reason of protest. If more than 1 team protest the trade a league vote will be used. If during that vote 5 teams vote to veto then the trade, it will be declined.
**********If I have any indication collusion or cheating the league has occured, you will be KICKED OUT OF THE LEAGUE without warning.**********

PASSING- 4PTS FOR TD, .05PTS FOR EACH PASSING YARD
RUSHING- 6PTS FOR TD, .10PTS FOR EACH RUSHING YARD
RECIEVING- 6PTS FOR TD, .10PTS FOR EACH RECIEVING YARD, 1PT PER RECEPTION
DEFENSE- 10PTS FOR SHUTOUT, 5PTS FOR 1-6PTS ALLOWED, 2PTS EACH FOR FUMBLE RECOVERY,SAFTEY, AND INT., 1PT FOR A SACK, 6PTS A TD
KICKER- 3PTS A FG, .10 FOR EVERY YARD AFTER 30. 1PT EX PNT.
Last edited by The Calipari Way on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zttwinsfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby zttwinsfan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks for all the info. I am very interested. What do you mean by "Every year we will have a 5 team free agent/ rookie draft. " Also, will teams be allowed to trade draft picks and rookie draft picks? Count me in. Thanks

The Calipari Way
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby The Calipari Way » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:45 pm

during each year we will have a 5 round free agent/rookie draft. I mis spoke on that one. And yes trading of picks will be allowed. you will be able to trade 2013 draft picks as well since a deposit will be put on that season. Email me loganprice84@yahoo.com so I can get your info sent to you.

zttwinsfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby zttwinsfan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Will do thanks

The Calipari Way
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby The Calipari Way » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm

ccteam wrote:It might help people to know more about the rules than just 12 team PPR. What are the starting positions? What are the roster sizes? IDP or Team D or no D?
info up top. is that enough?

The Calipari Way
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby The Calipari Way » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Still have 1 spot left. email me if interested

The Calipari Way
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby The Calipari Way » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:20 pm

still 1 spot left. looking to fill as soon as possible

jd5016
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby jd5016 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Where is the link to the league? It is implied that there is a link to the league in you saying that we could see the scoring system here: "SCORING
You can find the rules for scoring by dragging your mouse to the "REPORTS" tab at the top of the page. A Drop down box will appear with several options. Drag your mouse down the "RULES" tab. 3 options should show up, and click on "LEAGUE SCORING" option.."

This whole thing seems a bit fishy.

The Calipari Way
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby The Calipari Way » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:58 pm

I used cut and paste from the League Rules. No need for me to type all that twice.

http://www99.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/71464#0

Next time ask for a link, and not get on a public forum for no reason and say something I am doing is "fishy" and attack my character. This is place where people come to get leagues filled by posting them. I have not been on here long, but I am learning slowly how to get leagues filled. I'm not making ANYTHING off the leagues I set up, and I set them up cause I find it hard to find solid people to commish the leagues. I think the players I have been playing with for years online and the guys in the dynasty I created can tell you there is nothing "fishy" about it.

That being said, anyone that is reading this needs to know. I am not a "fishy" kinda guy. If anyone would like to take a look at the last spot in the dynasty, the link is above. If you would like to check out the scoring for the league, follow the directions in the RULES, that jd5016 was so kindly to point out. Dues are due 3-5-2012. leaguesafe.com for the fees. I sure hope they are not a "fishy" company...

zttwinsfan
Role Player
Role Player

Postby zttwinsfan » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:19 pm

This is a legit league. I joined a couple of days ago. Great commish. Seems like a dedicated group of guys as well. Majority have already paid way earlier than deadline.