Opening in the DLF Charter II League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
BradyT
Legend
Legend

Opening in the DLF Charter II League

Postby BradyT » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:07 am

Hey fellas, we have an opening in the the DLF Charter II league.Its a fleaflicker based league and therefore a free league.

Forum-link:
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com/dl ... m.php?f=40

By-Laws:
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com/dl ... 40&t=13306

League Link:
http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/league?leagueId=91567

The open team is the Ayr Assassins team.
-it has all of his draft picks in 2012 and 2013... in 2012 its the 2nd pick in every rd, so also the 1.02 pick

If you´re interested in taking over the team, please send me a message, including just a few words about IDP and overall FF/Dynasty experience and of course which team you´re interested in taking over.

Until fleaflicker has updated our 2011 league to the 2012 version, you wount be able to change the name of your team and add or dropp any players(though adding isn´t possible anyway right now.. except via trade).
We´re intending on making it possible to use the trade function of the fleaflicker page(allthough this might be difficult or not possible with the way draft picks are handled there and it might just be easyier to keep on trading here in the forum), but for now trading stuill needs to be done here on DLF in the league forum. So that would be something you will be able to allready.

Any questions? shoot! :)

one more thing: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE BYLAWS(know what you´re applying for ;) )
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

Sullysunsets
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Opening in the DLF Charter II League

Postby Sullysunsets » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:46 am

I am interested in taking over this team..I am an active fantasy player, keeping up with rosters, trading, and chating it up. I do commiss two leagues with friends here in Minnesota so I'm competing till the end. I've looked though the league site and like the way its set up. I have done the IDP format before but not in a dynasty. so thats what I'm looking for. Just send me an email if the team is still open.

Thank you very much --Erin

sullysunsets@yahoo.com

Sullysunsets
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Sullysunsets » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:33 pm

I've looked at that team..I'll be happy to pull together those guys..some good talent to work with

hardy0109
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby hardy0109 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:42 pm

I'm definitely interested in this league. I have played for about 10 years now, and am completely addicted to fantasy football. You can find me on Twitter: @TheFFAddict. I havae PM'ed you my email.