2 spots left in brand new IDP dynasty league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Tejasb5
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

2 spots left in brand new IDP dynasty league

Postby Tejasb5 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Details:

All,

I have two (2) openings left in a 10 team brand new Dynasty League - The Good Life Dynasty League. (http://football4.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/31472#0)

Here's a basic overview:

Essentially I've created a fantasy football product that allows you to be an owner of a team from initiation to close, meaning you own all team artifacts:

1. Dynasty League format - roster carries over year after year, with additions of free agents, rookies and waiver wire players.
2. Rookie Draft - a separate draft for rookies only, five rounds, annually.
3. Dynasty Draft - one time free agent draft; all players are available with exception to 2011 NFL rookies.
4. Salary Cap - GM's can manage their teams' salary cap, this season the cap is set to $100 million dollars. All drafted players will have an attached salary to them, their actual NFL salary and contract.
5. IDP - Individual defensive players; GM's have the ability to start 11 individual defensive players per game, there's no team defense. GM"s can choose the format of the defense desired, i.e. 4-3, 3-4, 4-6, Nickel, Dime, Under.
6. Playoffs - six teams make the playoffs; two wild card teams and bye's distributed to conference champions.
7. Prize Structure - thorough prize payouts, including weekly high point winner, league champion, second place and season high point winner.

Draft and roster details:

1. Dynasty Draft: 42 rounds over two days; GM's can draft live or via video or teleconference.
2. Overall Regular Season Roster: 42 players
3. Rookie/Practice Squad: 5 players - can be rookies only, rookies can be called up to the regular season at any time, however, they can not be demoted back to the rookie squad at all, unless cut.

The entry fee is $125, flat fee.

By-laws: http://andthepickis.org/GoodLifeDynasty ... ws2011.pdf

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!