UFL - 24 Team, Dynasty, IDP, Salaries, $100 - 5 Orphans (Dispersal Draft)

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Dewstin
Rookie
Rookie

UFL - 24 Team, Dynasty, IDP, Salaries, $100 - 5 Orphans (Dispersal Draft)

Postby Dewstin » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:30 pm

Looking to fill the spots of 5 orphan teams in the UFL.
UFL is going into its 3rd year.

I set out to create not the most "realistic" league (due to limited technology and data from fantasy sites, creating a realistic league would be a ton of manual labor for commissioners), but the most "enjoyable" dynasty league that utilizes "simple" rules but delivers the exact experience you all are looking for in a dynasty league.

Our first year was a learning year with rules set, our second year was an adjustment to some of the rules, and thus we believe that from here on out, we've got the best set of rules for the diehard dynasty player for not just simplicity sake but for the experience and challenge.

Two commissioner set up with differing work schedules, makes approving transactions, league fixes/adjustments, and communication fast and easy.

We also have numerous ways to win a payout that may ease your next year's fee while keeping a big chunk of the pot going to the Ultimate Bowl winner.

If you're looking for a challenge, please consider as we are competitive and active.
All details are below, please send me a PM or an email to dewstin7@gmail.com

LEAGUE SITE:
http://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/45131#0

LEAGUE RULES:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18-y ... YtsqE/edit

ROD POOL OF PLAYERS (This is still being updated as we are waiting to hear from 3 owners):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =149265681

- First owner to join will have the 1st *choice*
- Second owner will have the 2nd *choice*, so on and so forth

- First owner has the *choice* of either having the #1 pick in the ROD or their choice of which franchise to take over (division and respective draft picks)
- Whichever choice the first owner makes, he/she will have the last choice of the other category
- Second owner then gets the same choice, and so and so forth

Please keep in mind that the number of teams available may change as we wait to hear from 3 more owners.
We have not switched over to the 2019 site yet, we are waiting until we can fill the league so as to have new owners have all off season choices along with all other owners.

League payment is $100
I look forward to answering questions and hearing from interested owners.

JarMor
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: UFL - 24 Team, Dynasty, IDP, Salaries, $100 - 5 Orphans (Dispersal Draft)

Postby JarMor » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:26 pm

Hello! Jared here. I have reviewed the scoring rules you sent me. I’d like to hold off on sending any payment until you have the remaining slots filled. If that’s acceptable count me in.

Dewstin
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Dewstin » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:03 pm

JarMor wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:26 pm Hello! Jared here. I have reviewed the scoring rules you sent me. I’d like to hold off on sending any payment until you have the remaining slots filled. If that’s acceptable count me in.
Absolutely, I would not have asked for payment until everything is ready to go, haven't asked returning owners for payment as of yet. I want to make sure we've got everything filled and ready to go. Welcome to the UFL! Start thinking of a location and team nickname and whether you'll want the first pick in the ROD (dispersal draft) or the selection of one of the open franchises.

We still need at least 4 owners

Dewstin
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Dewstin » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Bump. Still needing 4 owners

Dewstin
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Dewstin » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:29 pm

Bump. Still looking for 4 owners

Dewstin
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Dewstin » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:29 pm

Bump. Still looking for at least 2 owners.

Dewstin
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Dewstin » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Bump.

Dewstin
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Dewstin » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:10 pm

Bump. Needing 1 owner. A couple recruits bailed last minute. New owner would have 3rd pick in dispersal draft and their choice of three franchises. We are all ready and eager to go!