14-team Devy league $100 using MFL/League Safe (4-team dispersal draft) *Payouts & Super Pot details added* FILLED

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
jteezy
Captain
Captain

14-team Devy league $100 using MFL/League Safe (4-team dispersal draft) *Payouts & Super Pot details added* FILLED

Postby jteezy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:12 pm

14-team league going into our 6th year (just finished a 5-year Super Pot) so this will be start of a new 5-year Super Pot. There is a ton of talent filled with some top-notched studs as well and they're all young. Also, high Rookie picks & Devy picks along with N'Keal Harry, DK Metcalf, Elijah Holyfield, Miles Sanders, Trenton Irwin, Stephen Carr, Jordan Villamin. If I were looking to get into a Devy league, once I saw all the talent available I would unbiasedly jump on it.

My league members would probably describe me as high-strung and passionate as fantasy football is like my 2nd family, fair, hard-working, organized, communicates well or at least I try to, competitive. I put a lot of effort into my own fantasy teams and my 2 leagues that I'm commissioner. Plus, we have a really good group of guys. This isn't some set it & forget it league, we want high-end GM's who are engaged almost year round.

Years 1-4 payouts:
1st - $400
2nd - $275
3rd - $200
4th - $100
5th - $75
6th - $50
2 Division winners - $50 ($25 each)
Point Champion - $50
$200 added to Year 5 Bonus
--------------------------------
Totals: $1,400
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Year 5 payouts:
1st - $700
2nd - $425
3rd - $275
4th - $200
5th - $125
6th - $100
2 Divisions winners - $50 ($25 each)
Most Playoff Wins over 5 years - $100
Best Regular Season Win % over 5 years - $100
Most Points Scored over 5 years - $75
Points Champion for Year 5 - $50
---------------------------------------
Totals: $2,200

​Year 5 bonus:
$200 each year for 4 years adds $800 to prize pool giving people incentive to stay longer and adds draft strategy to our league.

$200 will not be taken out of Year 5's Super Pool money leaving a sum of $2,200 prize money every 5th year.

100% payouts using LeagueSafe which will be voted on after Championship Game.

- $100 league ($50 deposit to stay 1/2 year ahead)
- start 9 offense/10 defensive players where defense is fairly balanced with offense but not by too much
- TE prem league  (1.5 ppr for TE)
- Devy League (1 round per year)

The type of owner we are looking for is someone who's a die-hard and has participated in Devy leagues or at least realizes the risk/reward with Devy players or enjoys college ball quite a bit, been in IDP leagues where the IDP scoring isn't far off from the offense, someone always proactive trying to mold their team and improve it on a weekly basis and devoted to more than just a 1-2 year commitment, extremely respectful to everyone including the commissioner which includes during negotiations, weekly talk on the boards and e-mails, going to be extremely attentive to their line-up, deadlines and meeting those deadlines.

I would expect people to wonder why we'd be needing to replace 4 teams and those reasons are: the 1st team just told me today that his grandpa died and is paying for daughter's schooling (he is the one possible LA Rams & I'm gonna give him a few days to think it through before a bring on a permanent replacement) , the 2nd one had kinda checked out after 5 years even though still set line-ups and the smaller things but you could tell a difference in interest, 3rd team openly admitted to me personally that he didn't feel like he was doing a good job. It was actually just poor timing of Bell & David Johnson trades because he still has Watson, Bell, D Henry, James Washington, *N'Keal Harry, 4 stud LB, good amount of picks and 2 devy picks (only given 1 per year). I think he was just kicking himself after Bell & David Johnson trades didn't work out like he planned, he'd been here all 5 years. And the 4th team left due to our Super Pot having just ended, he was also with us for 5 years.

We will be holding a 4-team dispersal draft using a 3-RR aka 3 round reversal for draft order which will be randomized that has an insane group of talent like in this link:

http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2019/t ... ints&TEAM=*

[/b]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Open Teams:

HOUSTON (taken): http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2019/o ... =0013&O=07

MIAMI (VACANT):

http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2019/o ... =0005&O=07

LOS ANGELES RAMS (VACANT):
http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2019/o ... =0007&O=07

KANSAS CITY (taken & changed to TB Bucs): http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2019/o ... =0008&O=07
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rookie Picks available will be listed as:
* Rookie, pick 1.06
* Rookie, pick 1.08
* Rookie, pick 1.10
* Rookie, pick 2.01
* Rookie, pick 2.05
* Rookie, pick 2.06
* Rookie, pick 2.08
* Rookie, pick 2.10
* Rookie, pick 2.11
* Rookie, pick 3.06
* Rookie, pick 3.08
* Rookie, pick 3.12
* Rookie, pick 3.14
* Rookie, pick 4.01
* Rookie, pick 4.08
* Rookie, pick 4.11
* Rookie, pick 4.14
* Rookie, pick 1.08
* Rookie, pick 1.08
* Rookie, pick 5.08
* Rookie, pick 5.11
* Rookie, pick 5.12
* Rookie, pick 5.14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2019 Devy picks available in Dispersal Draft:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Devy, pick 1.06
* Devy, pick 1.08
* Devy, pick 1.10
* Devy, pick 1.11
* Devy, pick 1.12
* Devy, pick 1.14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's Available in the Dispersal Draft:

http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2019/m ... id=5421547

http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2019/t ... ints&TEAM=*

I haven't added Rams yet to the list of available picks, players, and Devy's yet because I want to give him time to think on it. Check out their team just in case we do need to fill his spot (prayers to him and his family. Rams has Rosen, Barkley, Kerryon, Miles Sanders, Zamir White, some okay IDP and some good Devy and Rookie picks.

E-mail me @ jteezy1326@gmail.com if you are interested or have more questions.
Last edited by jteezy on Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:13 am, edited 10 times in total.
PPR/IDP 14-team. 40 active roster.
Starting req. QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, RB/WR/TE, K, 3 DB, 3 DL, 3 LB, DB/DL/LB

QB - Ryan, Eli, Bradford
RB - Charles, Lacy, Sims, De'Anthony Thomas, Starks, Oliver, DMC, Pierce
WR - AJG, Julio, Floyd, Jarvis Landry, Torrey Smith, Fitzgerald, Sanu
TE - Witten, ASJ, Cook
K - Tucker, Walsh
DB - Griffin, Earl, Barron , Gay
DL - Quinn, JPP, Moore
LB - Kendricks, Houston, Posluzny, Telvin, Burris

IR:
Dennis Pitta, Stephen Tulloch, Justin Blackmon
PS:
(1) Todd Gurley
(2) Amari Cooper
(3) Stefon Diggs
(4) Laquon Treadwell

2.01, 2.02, 2.04
2016 1st - 5th

jteezy
Captain
Captain

Re: 14-team Devy league $100 using MFL/League Safe (2 orphans in 4-team dispersal draft)

Postby jteezy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:28 pm

I should also add that a few positive changes that were made and voted on:

- to rebalance the league, in addition to you participating in the dispersal draft, every team gets to keep 10 Vets + ANY 2018 Rookies + ALL Devy players & Devy picks so what that means a lot of the original teams will have to drop a good mix of very good offense and IDP players. THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN EVERY 5TH YEAR THOUGH.
- going from PPR to TE PREM (1.5 PPR)
- Increased the defensive scoring so it wasn't so offense heavy
- voted for no kickers although I was heartbroken to drop my favorite Justin Tucker
- most of the above changes were asked for or voted on 2016-2017 but this year I was asked to add a 2nd year of future picks (2020 & 2021) and that vote also passed easily
- the current vote up is in favor 7-0 so far of adding a 1.15 comp pick instead of what we had - toilet bowl winner would get 1.03 instead of their original standings pick for winning, this way if you trade your 1st the team who got it isn't benefiting from you winning the toilet bowl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like I mentioned before, many of these changes were waiting until the 5th year Super Pot had ended before any changes were made. My reason for waiting until this off-season is I didn't want to disrupt the setup already in place midstream through the 1st 5 years because I figured many would be upset and deservingly so if they had built their team a certain way based on what they signed up for so we waited a few years until this off-season as this was a new 5-year period.

Anyone wondering what a Super Pot is: we take $200 from each season and roll it over on League Safe for 4 consecutive years and add it to the 5th year Pot. So, the strategy is you can play for an all-in approach or build a slow dynasty that would win when the Pot becomes at its peak or a mix of both. It's a really nice feature honestly.

QB - Ryan, Eli, Bradford
TE - Witten, ASJ, Cook
K - Tucker, Walsh
DL - Quinn, JPP, Moore

IR:
PS:
(1) Todd Gurley
(2) Amari Cooper
(3) Stefon Diggs
(4) Laquon Treadwell

2.01, 2.02, 2.04
2016 1st - 5th

jteezy
Captain
Captain

Re: 14-team Devy league $100 using MFL/League Safe (2 orphans in 4-team dispersal draft) *Payouts & Super Pot details ad

Postby jteezy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:09 pm

Rams officially added to the dispersal draft with the unfortunate passing of his grandpa.

Please check out the link below for available veterans & 2018 rookies. Not only that there's 6 Devy picks up for grabs, A LOT of rookie picks and a handful of high-end Devy players to choose from. Veterans avail below:

http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2019/t ... ints&TEAM=

PM or e-mail me
jteezy1326@gmail.com

QB - Ryan, Eli, Bradford
TE - Witten, ASJ, Cook
K - Tucker, Walsh
DL - Quinn, JPP, Moore

IR:
PS:
(1) Todd Gurley
(2) Amari Cooper
(3) Stefon Diggs
(4) Laquon Treadwell

2.01, 2.02, 2.04
2016 1st - 5th

jteezy
Captain
Captain

Re: 14-team Devy league $100 using MFL/League Safe (1 opening in 4-team dispersal draft) *Payouts & Super Pot details ad

Postby jteezy » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Update: only one team remaining! There's still plenty of devy talent left since it's 1 rd per year therefore not too depleted like in some leagues.

QB - Ryan, Eli, Bradford
TE - Witten, ASJ, Cook
K - Tucker, Walsh
DL - Quinn, JPP, Moore

IR:
PS:
(1) Todd Gurley
(2) Amari Cooper
(3) Stefon Diggs
(4) Laquon Treadwell

2.01, 2.02, 2.04
2016 1st - 5th

jteezy
Captain
Captain

Re: 14-team Devy league $100 using MFL/League Safe (4-team dispersal) *Payouts & Super Pot details added - FILLED

Postby jteezy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:10 am

Thanks for looking and all the interest. We have filled the last spot.

QB - Ryan, Eli, Bradford
TE - Witten, ASJ, Cook
K - Tucker, Walsh
DL - Quinn, JPP, Moore

IR: