Co-Commish Needed for New league

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Kcole22
Rookie
Rookie

Co-Commish Needed for New league

Postby Kcole22 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:39 am

Hey everyone, I am looking for a co-commissioner that is willing to help me with a new league and concept I'm trying to come up with. Ill layout the idea below. Looking for someone who can help with ideas, set up, and recruitment. Look forward to hearing from you.

Basics:

Want this to mirror college football format. We have conferences with college foootball teams. At the end of the regular season there will be a conference championship game within the divisions. Winners of the conference championship will then get an automatic berth in the "College Football Playoff". These games will be sponsored just like in real life. For example next year: 2019-2020
Playoff Semifinals
Peach Bowl
Dec. 28
Fiesta Bowl
Dec. 28
National Championship
New Orleans
Monday, Jan. 13

Those teams that do not get into the playoff will be placed into traditional bowl games based on conferences. So Big 10/Pac 12 will get rose bowl etc... Every team regardless of record will get a bowl game with even the last place teams playing in the Little Caesars Bowl or the Sun Bowl.

So that's the concept I have been thinking about but need some help to put this together, If you are interested send me a message on here or at my email kcoleman@losbanosusd.net. Looking forward to hearing from you