New Dynasty League (Auctions, multiple copies, SF, more)

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
dx1212
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

New Dynasty League (Auctions, multiple copies, SF, more)

Postby dx1212 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:01 pm

I'm gauging interest in a new startup. It will have a lot of settings including PPR, PP1D, SF, deeper starters, auctions all around, devy, and other things. Dues will either be $30 or $55 (Plus MFL fees), depending on how I disperse payouts. There will be different payouts for making playoffs, season high scorers, Champ, 2nd place, progressive pot, and small charity aspect.

There will be 24 teams across two 12 tm divisions with 2 copies of every player. Each division can trade with the other, meaning if one owner won't trade you Barkley, that you may be able to convince the other. You cannot, however, own 2 copies of the same player.

Playoffs will be decided by Victory Points. You get 2 VP for a win, and 2 for top 1/3 scorer that week, and 1 for mid 1/3 scorer that week. The top 6 teams in each division based on VP will make the playoffs. No H2H matchups during the playoffs until the semis. It will be the 4 bottom seeds the first week with the top 2 moving on. Then the two byes with the two advancing teams with the top 2 moving on. Then those 2 in each semi will go H2H with the winners advancing to the finals. There will be 1 team from each division in the finals.

The startup, rookies, and devy acquiring periods will all be auctions. You will get picks that coincide with a money value after each season. All of these assets will be trade-able.

If you're interested in a league like this, let me know below. If there's enough interest, I will get actual bylaws written up.

Gordis72
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: New Dynasty League (Auctions, multiple copies, SF, more)

Postby Gordis72 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:33 pm

I'm intrested, let me know if you get it going. espinozagilbert71@yahoo.com
Thanks

Mattytipz
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: New Dynasty League (Auctions, multiple copies, SF, more)

Postby Mattytipz » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:14 pm

I'm interested, let me know if it gets going.