Filled

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Zswalker5
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Filled

Postby Zswalker5 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to recruit active dynasty owners for my new Star Wars themed dynasty league:

https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/29649#0

Some basic info:
- 20 team league divided into 2 sub leagues that essentially run as 2 10 man leagues with bigger layouts.
- Superflex lineups consisting of 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/2FLEX/1SUPERFLEX
- PPR scoring with 1.5PPR for tight ends
- Two copies of each player
- Slack and LeagueSafe are a must

A list of full bylaws can be found on the league page or at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o8C ... p=drivesdk.

The yearly cost will be $50, but for year 1 they will be $55 to cover the cost of the custom graphics. I have already paid for the ones you currently see on the site, but we will also be getting custom banners for each team.

To follow the theme of the league, team names are required to be star wars characters (no exceptions) .

If this league sounds like something you're interested in, or want more details, please email me at zswalker5@gmail.com. Within your email, please include your dynasty experience, what division you would be interested in, and which character you would want as your team name.

We are looking to get filled and paid immediately so we can begin drafting, so please only reach out if you are looking to start this league immediately.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by Zswalker5 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zswalker5
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Dynasty Start Up - SF / PPR with TE prem / 20 teams / $50 Buy-In / Double Copy Players / CUSTOM GRAPHICS

Postby Zswalker5 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:38 pm

15 spots left

Zswalker5
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Dynasty Start Up - SF / PPR with TE prem / 20 teams / $50 Buy-In / Double Copy Players / CUSTOM GRAPHICS

Postby Zswalker5 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:19 am

11 spots left

lxa4christ
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby lxa4christ » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:02 pm

Only need 5 more to fire up the draft!!