$60 L.Safe / 14 man league / SuperFlex / IDP / 2TE / Devy / Dual Playoffs

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Caulktok
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Caulktok » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:12 pm

DP League

1st year dues
$120 + $5 MFL Fee + $5 Site Customization Fee
$120 covers 2019 & 2020
Site Customization is a 1 time only charge to have our site looking right

Rookie Draft
2019 Rookie draft picks will be included in the startup
5 rounds worth of picks
2019 Rookie 1.01 to 5.14

Devy Draft
Devy Draft included in startup
2 rounds worth of devy picks
Devy 1.01 to 2.14

Starting Requirements 22 starters
1 quarterback
1 superflex
2 running back
3 wide receiver
2 tight end
2 offensive flex
3 linebacker
2 defensive end
1 defensive tackle (Premium Scoring)
2 safeties
1 cornerback
2 defensive flex

Playoffs
Been thinking of a different way to do playoffs and I think I stumbled onto a pretty cool idea, the playoff pot will be split between 2 different style tournaments and there will be a bonus if you win both. 6 or 8 teams will make it into the playoffs.
One playoffs tournament will be head to head
The other one will be most points scored between the playoff teams from week 14-16
Progressive pot will be in play for placing 1st in both tournaments, 1st person to do this collects the progressive pot.

$840 pot
Playoffs:
Head to head: 1st: $150 / 2nd: $60 / 3rd: $30
Points Only : 1st: $150 / 2nd: $60 / 3rd: $30
DP Champ Progressive: $130 to the team to place 1st in both playoffs.

Side Games
Rivalry Tournament
$50.00

XXX Survivor
$60.00 ($20 per contest)

Highest Points
$60.00

Best Record
$60.00

Consolation Bracket
Pick 2.15

Toilet Bowl
Pick 1.15

Looking for active / trade loving members to fill these last few spots. I am commissioner of 3 other leagues and on my 1st day of advertisement I was able to fill this league with 10 members from my 3 leagues. I am a very active/organized commissioner and have a high rate of happiness throughout all of my leagues. I don't say this because I love bragging but because you never know what you're going to get with a random guy you don't know in charge of a dynasty league, but with me you will get what was posted above. Active, organized and erotic.

This league will possibly grow into more identical leagues where we'd have a cross-league tournament, I say this now because I am addicted to startups and I know I'll be creating more leagues and I also really like the idea of having a cross-league tournament so join with that in mind. The details of what will be allocated to the cross-league tournament will be hashed out at a later date but the payouts for 1st/2nd/3rd will always stay the same. Also members of this league will have 1st dibs on any new league that I create.

If you're interested please DM me with what you like about the league and a little bit about yourself. If you are a person who does startups to then ghost on the league half way through the year please move on. Looking for people in it for the long haul and we already have a great core of guys!