Looking for a Dynasty League

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
rlwomack
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for a Dynasty League

Postby rlwomack » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a league that is free or limited cost of getting into. I would prefer some sort of IDP and PPR. I've been playing FF for about 5 years now in multiple leagues. With a somewhat of a dead offseason, I've been reading up on both IDPs and Dynasty Leagues. I've never played in an IDP or Dynasty League, but it's something I'm really interested in doing. Anyone starting a new league or need a fill in, and willing to give a Dynasty IDP newbie a chance, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Lee

NateNFL
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Looking for a Dynasty League

Postby NateNFL » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm starting a 20 team PPR, full IDP dynasty league. Just $3.50 for MFL fees (no payouts). I'm working out the last few kinks in the bylaws and hope to post all the info here next week. The league will be on MFL and have a subforum here at DLF. Email me at nathanahodges (at) gmail (dot) com if you would like me to hold you a spot or if you have questions. Once you read the bylaws you can decline if its not what you are looking for. Thanks.
Nate Hodges @NateNFL
Pro Football Focus Fantasy IDP Writer
Top Tier Football.com
Projection Podcast

rlwomack
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for a Dynasty League

Postby rlwomack » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:28 pm

My preference would be a Dynasty IDP league with about 10-12 teams, PPR, and the keep them until you drop them players rather than salary cap. If there is a team out there where the owner abandoned the team, I wouldn't object to taking over the team depending on the league, team, etc. Just wanted to clarify what I am looking for. Thanks.