New League (Promotion / Relegation League)

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Dynasty Virtuoso
Rookie
Rookie

New League (Promotion / Relegation League)

Postby Dynasty Virtuoso » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:54 am

I've been in a couple of Pigs Style leagues and I've always wanted to try something like a promotion / relegation league. I have in my mind a 48 team league in which everyone moves in between 4 divisions. The first year would be random placement with the outcome of this first year determining your division placement for year 2. There would be four divisions with (A,B,C,D) with the Division D sending half of it's prize pool up to be divided between the higher divisions. Same would happen for divisions C and D as well. Ultimately, teams would struggle to get in the higher divisions for greater payouts and then there would be constant promotion relegation between the divisions. Please respond here if you are interested. It would not be an auction like the Pigs Leagues, but would be a draft (I would be interested in doing devy) Rosters would likely be 25 with it being a super-flex as well.

Please reply here if you are interested or contact me at email: pahla2@hotmail.com or test 915-929-7915.

Gordis72
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: New League (Promotion / Relegation League)

Postby Gordis72 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:42 pm

Lukeads
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Lukeads » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:24 pm

Any info on buy-in? lukeads@hotmail.co.uk

Rmrazo89
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Rmrazo89 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:31 pm

Gordis72 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:42 pm I'm interested. espinozagilbert71@yahoo.com
I'm interested rmrazo9er@gmail.com

Dynasty Virtuoso
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Dynasty Virtuoso » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:05 pm

I want to keep things simple and want buy-in at $100 annually. With the league being what it is though and teams facing an uphill battle if they start out in division 4 after year 1, I believe $200 for first year and then $100 each year after so as to always be paid a year in advance. If you determine the league is not or you, you would then just play out the remaining season while the league finds a suitable replacement.

Dynasty Virtuoso
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Dynasty Virtuoso » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:06 pm

Also, if all owners could email me at pahla2@hotmail.com with your contact information (phone number easiest) I will get everyone together in a single group chat. Please remember we are shooting for 48 teams for this thing, so it is going to take a while to get things going.

Dynasty Virtuoso
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Dynasty Virtuoso » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:53 pm

Getting back from Vegas trip and still trying to find interested owners in a promotion/relegation style league. Please email me at pahla2@hotmail.com if you have interest.

Dynasty Virtuoso
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Dynasty Virtuoso » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:01 am

We are up to a handful # of teams trying to get up to 48 or 54.....any other players interested?