VACANT TEAM FILLED - THANKS

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
usps33
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

VACANT TEAM FILLED - THANKS

Postby usps33 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:59 pm

We are a 10 team dynasty league, 23 man rosters, start 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, K, Defense. An owner has just let us know he won't be returning for next year. Next year will be our 4th year and this is the 1st time we have lost an owner.

We are hoping to recruit a serious, experienced dynasty owner who is up for a challange. The vacant team is pretty bad. It does have 2 (1) round draft picks for next year, the 1.01 for sure, the rest of the draft picks will be determined once the playoffs are complete. If you are already in a lot of leagues, please don't respond. I've learned that the best owners, who stay with leagues, usually only play in 2 to 4 leagues at the most.

The league fees are $109, the vacant team has paid 1/2 of the fees, due to trading a future draft pick eariler in the season. The vacant team has (2) 2019 1st round picks, plus (4) 2nd round picks and 2 (3) 3rd round picks. He ended up getting his 2nd round pick back in a trade.

We have blind bid waivers each week. Good leagues are hard to find. I am the co-commish. The main commissioner is an owner who you will come to know as probably the most active dynasty/commish you would ever hope for, very easy to contact and locate if you need him. Most of the owners in our league live in Northern Virginia, but we have a couple owners that live in other parts of the US, they joined thru Footballguys or here on DLF.

Here is a link to the league, you can take a look at the rules, bylaws, payouts. We do not allow any kind of tanking, so please, if you are an owner who feels it's OK not to try and win, trying to get a better draft pick, this isn't the league for you. The vacant team is The Goonies, remember I told you it is pretty bad, but easily rebuildable in this type of league.

http://www77.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/65387#0
Last edited by usps33 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

usps33
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: 1 Owner Needed - MFL 10 Team, PPR, Non-IDP

Postby usps33 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:32 pm

Our starting lineups also include 2 Flex positions from RB/WR/TE, I didn't include the 2 Flex positions in my original post. Here is the starting lineup requirements: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB,WR,TE), 1 Kicker and 1 Team Defense.

McGutty
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby McGutty » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:39 pm

Hello!

I checked out your league, the bylaws and the available team and am very interested! Email me -
smariner_02@hotmail.com to discuss if the team is still available. Thanks!

usps33
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby usps33 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:28 pm

McGutty, I sent you an email. If you didn't get it, let me know.